“Pleasant surprise ”

Super Chicken
Ranked #59 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

I must admit I was skeptical about this place, it is a hole in the wall. However, the good is absolutely delicious. The staff are nice and courteous and the portion are more than enough. If you like Peruvian food you will love this place. Price are cheap and the plates are packed. I highly recommend. I will be returning before I leave Manassas.

1  Thank Rissa N

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Very surprised with the meal. The chicken was excellent. It could have used a little more seasoning but it was extremely moist and flavorful. The sauces they gave were very good as well. There was a greenish colored sauce that was a little spicy and tasted quite good. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

A friend recommended this restaurant when we were meeting for lunch. Small restaurant that could have looked cleaner, but the food was delicious. The 1/2 chicken meal was delicious and well priced. The lunch meal didn't break the bank. I ordered 2 sides which were generous helpings and also enjoyable. I do wish I had brought my own bottle of water so I didn't have to buy one of theirs.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Had delivery service from them. Chicken was good. Stay with Latin American sides. Mashed potatoes way too salty. Rice pudding was excellent.

Reviewed June 7, 2015

love their 1/4 breast meal, so moist and flavorful. they recently added green beans to the choices of sides and they are so amazing! Not a fancy restaurant, although they recently upgraded their chairs, drinks are canned soda. it's all about the chicken here. a must try if you are in the area.