“A Busy DD Near Doctors' Offices”

Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Manassas
Reviewed December 22, 2017

The usual DD experience. Make sure they understand your order. Expect the staff to continue their conversations with each other while they are serving you. Not any worse than any place else.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Dunkin is a chain or franchise restaurant and what they sell is known to be good and full proof donuts and coffee. Despite that the cleanliness and customer service made the experience poor. Also the bagel is not good at all, panera or McDonald's serves better bagel.

Next time drive down a few miles and check out another Dunkin .

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy their coffee with a donut and that day was really hot so got some great iced coffee and they are good about putting just one or two caramel shots in a large serving and then I can use cream and sugar to taste but if you don't tell them they will put the cream or sugar or whatever you order themselves and often far too sweet. So if I hadn't used the restroom I could give them five stars but the restroom was horrible!! All young men working there and when I told them they just did not even bother replying so evidently don't really give a fig! :-(

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I've been a loyal DD consumer and I have to be very honest, I've been coming to this location since 2008, and honestly this Dunkin Donuts has alot to consider both towards its staff and interior presentation to the public. Management perhaps may consider giving some sort of pep talk to its staff on teaching them how to learn to have people skills and providing good customer service; the reason behind is that currently the staff brushes you off, give you attitude, exhibit a facial expression of not wanting to meet with customers requests regarding to their food orders, also it wouldnt hurt to have management be of present at least 75% of the time. One main issue that is alarming to me and for anyone who eats any food on display is the flys, around the entire dining room, it is very disgisting and gross. I had to move 3 times from where I was sitting due to the flies/nags/baby flies. The inside interior of the location needs a renovation entirely including that restroom. For me to say all of this is not to down this store but to voice my concern and for other consumers who visit this Dunkin Donuts. Please review and consider this feedback. Thank you

Reviewed September 4, 2015

I had a couple of their breakfast sandwiches, a couple doughnuts and a couple of cups of coffee all for less than $20. Since I was getting it to go, the employee on duty made sure all items were packed for travel. Great service!