“Pretty Consistent and Pretty Good!”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #125 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Reviewed November 11, 2017

I often stop in here while working in the area and the food always seems to be tasty and fresh! They make nearly all their food in small batches so that they don't sit around too long getting cold and stale. This means that they might have to make what you want when you get there, but that's always a quick process and the food is always prepared so nicely!

They also offer steamed veggies to go with your entrees instead of rice or lo mien noodles.

Their spring rolls are tasty, especially with their hot mustard and they have the best soy sauce - Kikomans! Plus, they also have the best hot sauce, the red chili paste!

Will continue to stop in here!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My son and I decided to try this restaurant for a quick lunch. I had a 2 entree dish with chicken and shrimp (extra charge for the shrimp) and noodles. Delicious. My son also had a good combo meal. The restaurant had adequate space for customers to dine in.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

The best is when the food was just cooked and stir fried. The people were very nice, but sometimes the food had stayed for a longer time than necessary. Overall, it's a good place to eat on a budget.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

I enjoy eating at this restaurant so much that my kids got me a gift card, smile. The place is clean and neat with a very friendly atmosphere. The String Bean Chicken Breast, Mushroom Chicken, and Black Pepper Chicken have consistently been good meals. The chow mein is always dry for me so I really do not care for it but the fried rice is great. This is a treat for my daughter and me to relax and enjoy some good food sitting at the restaurant. It’s across the street from Costco, Mini mall and much more. Parking can be tight (parking design) but there is plenty of parking available. Enjoy!!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Have been to a number of Panda Express'. I found this one to be okay. Did not have all items ready and dining room was not the cleanest.