“My personal favorite for pho”
Review of Pho 24

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho 24
Ranked #124 of 337 Restaurants in Manassas
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I love this Pho! It is so good in the winter wen it is cold. Itis tasty in the summer when you get a cold. When I want something lite I go for the Pho. You can dine in or take out and the quality is the same! The service is excellent at this family owned business!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Pho 24 hits the mark when it comes to big, steaming bowls of pho. The broth is fragrant, the toppings are spot on, and you get nice basil, beansprouts, and other accoutrements. We don't have anything other than pho, but what we have has always been excellent (I get the "everything" and hubby gets the sliced cooked beef).

Overall, great option for a quick, cheap meal if you're in the area.