“Me Piace Molto Bene”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

I like the food but the service makes it better. We told them it was a business lunch and we got a table in the corner with minimal contact to serve the meal.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

A lot of my family members love this OG, but me not so much. To be fair, I am not a big fan of OG. The atmosphere is very good for family with or without children and the service staff are friendly and quick. My family for the most part enjoy their food, me not so much.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

We went late so it was crowded, had about a 20 minute wait. I got the Chicken Alfredo, it was perfect, my husband got the Chicken Parmesan, I tasted it and wished I had gotten that. Service was good and fast. Restaurant was very clean. We also had the Italian Lemon cream cake so good, you must try that. We will visit this restaurant when in the area.

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

This is one of the better OG locations. Service is almost always very good. They do a great job keeping the refillable items filled to your satisfaction. I could probably live on the soup. Here's a secret (probably not) Shhhh.... fill up on the bottomless soup = more leftovers to take home for tomorrow.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

My daughter and I wanted something different so we choose Oliver Garden since we hadn't eaten there for at least six months. The atmosphere was calm, friendly, and quite, except for loud speaking customers, smile. My experience that night was awesome and the food was delicious as well. We had shrimp scampi fritta for an appetizer which were tasty. Then I had the Zuppa Toscana soup that was heaven and afterwards the chicken and shrimp Carbonara. The Carbonara with angle noodles was an outstanding dish to include the famous breadstick made it perfect. The staff was professional and pleasant. I left the restaurant feeling absolutely satisfied and happy. In addition, our waitress was outstanding and very attentive to us. We gave her a 25 percent tip because she deserved it. Check it out when you get a chance. Enjoy!!