“Tasty treats for the area”
Review of Confections

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Confections
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Manassas
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Decided to try this place when I was having a craving for something sweet and was nowhere near DC -- like usual to find a cupcake shop. This was close to my home and offered more than enough selection to suit the need. I reviewed the website and called to confirm the ones i wanted - were available. Once I arrived, the variety was nice and the price was reasonable for a half dozen. Within 2 days, there were a few that were a little dry but overall the experience was great.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 13, 2017

It's been a while since I've been here, but we used to go all the time. When you walk in it smells very clean, because you can smell the chemical cleaner smell. So that's good, right? But the cupcakes taste like the store smells. That's NOT good. Not sure when this happened but it didn't used to be like this. Thought maybe it was just that one time we went but we went back a couple more times after that and experienced the same thing.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Delicious cupcakes and they even look great. We purchased a nice variety and shared them all. It was fun. The store is in a nice shopping center right across from a Starbucks. Coffee and cupcakes - sounds good.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Confections Cupcakery is a must visit for anyone in or traveling through the Prince William County area! After tasting their amazing cupcakes and utilizing their company for our wedding, my husband and I have struggled to find any where able to hold a candle to Confections. Confections supplied five different flavors of cupcakes for our wedding and they were the talk of the night. Thank heavens we ordered extra as each guest attempted to try at least one of each flavor. While my husband and I no longer live in Virginia, we schedule a visit Confections each time we visit family!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

This is a MUST visit! You will not be disappointed. You will find the atmosphere, costumer service, and most of all the cupcakes out of this world. Please go support local owned businesses!

Date of visit: October 2016