“Magnifico!”

Ranked #44 of 352 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 24, 2015

When you want the real deal, stop in here. As authentic as it gets -- not just real NY style, it's a real Neapolitan pie here! Baked in a "brick oven," the dough is both tender and crisp, the red sauce perfect, the cheese and toppings fresh. Choose from traditional Margherita, deep dish or be adventuresome with a white pizza. It is ALWAYS done right. Call ahead if you want it fast. And, make sure to leave room for dessert because their Tirarmissiou is light and creamy -- a true delight. Of course, they have other traditional dishes, too, and you won't be disappointed with anything you choose. Even the salads are great.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Worth the drive, always excellent pizza, wish I could comment on all the Italian delicacies, but unfortunately I'm addicted to the pizza so even when I have something else I still get a pie to go!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed February 5, 2015 via mobile

I had a Stromboli and the Fraccia bread. The Stromboli was different from one that I have had before, more like a sandwich. It was good though. The bread was very good, bread with melted cheese. Never go wrong with cheesy bread. The only down side to the whole meal for me was... The pizza sauce that they use for dipping, took me back to childhood. It was the equivalent of ChefBoyArdee sauce. I see the reviews, I have had better and worse. The cost was good for the amount of food I had. Will try again at the Old Towne location

Reviewed January 11, 2015 via mobile

I've been eating at Tonys for at least 10 years now.
It's always fresh and delicious. Always the place to come after a sports game, dance or cheer event, or date night. Everyone eats at Tonys.
The value is exceptional.
The owners are professional.
Don't forget to try a full order of focaccia bread! The best there is.
If you haven't been to Tonys, you're missing something special!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed October 10, 2014

I work in the area and have been coming here for over 5 years. My entire office cannot wait for Tony's Day! All their food is amazing... We cannot get away from Subs, Calzones, Greek Salad or Pasta dishes...
Co-Worker 1 -- Focasia Bread.. Sound strange to just order that for lunch but he does all the time. It is good... luckily we share.

ME.....Chicken Steak Sub.. AMAZING. ...

Co-Worker 2 --- My boss just loves the TUNA sub..White tuna and delicous.
Co-Worker 3 - Greek Salad... each and every visit.
Co-Worker 4 - Steak and Cheese ... You just can't eat 1/2
Co-Worker 5 - Pizza......so many choices...
Co-Worker 6 - Pasta...

Let's just say.....this is our favorite place to eat in town!!!! Who wants lunch and we all say depends on where your going... Tony's.!!!! Count us in!!!

Trust me it will be a favorite and the subs are big!!

By the way there a few Tony's in Manassas... I've tried them all and the one you want to try is the one in Shoppers Food Warehouse shopping center across from Costco off Sudley Manor...

Date of visit: October 2014