Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Stara Sola Korte(Izola)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
B&B Kushin(Izola)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
All reviewsmain buildingcity centreslovenian coastplenty of choicemirtaperlareceptionseamarinaparking
Reviewed September 18, 2017

In the period when I was beginning of September the hotel was occupied in 95% by older people. September period is already season. Quiet and very peaceful.
Breakfast for 7 days identical. Unfortunately, the chef did not have any fare.
Probably in season everything works differently.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in this resort just two days as we were on our way back home. It's very good location but can't say that the hotel was a good one. We've stayed at "Perla" (there are 4 or 5 buildings that makes the resort) and it is quite dated. No fridge in the room but the AC was OK. Anyway the place is near to the town and it is really a beautiful small quaint town of fishers. We didn't care that the beach was crowded, the sea was dirty and slide very old and worn. But if you're looking for that holiday is not the best place. The breakfast is good and there is plenty of choice .There are all the facilities in walking distance. There are tennis courts and wellness hotel as well but we didn't use them. We had a great time but certainly because of the location not because of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a complex of hotels. We stayed in the main building located about 500 m from the beach. The beach is public and at least in august very crowded. Breakfast was very good. Park area around hotel is nice, neat and well kept. Aircon was awful, room not up to a 4 star standard. Not good value for money. Must be a better option in a 50K radius.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Great location, good breakfast with dietary options. Parking is based on pure luck, the bathroom was quite smelly, the air condition was loud and not effective in the room. The bar in the lobby was closed during the day. Hotel staff was polite but they didn't speak English well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

This "resort" has potential, however I must admit to bring under impressed. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant has decent food with incredible views. I will say the spa/sauna was wonderful and very nice and relaxing.

However, the slide (which was a big reason why I booked) is only included if you are all inclusive. We paid for half board, and therefore every slide cost my daughter €1. The slide is old, worn down, and not even that cool so I felt a bit mislead. The beach is all rocks and concrete, and is PACKED! It is not a "private" beach as advertised, yet open to public as well and you are literally laying next to someone's feet to even get a spot. Plus, the indoor pool was completely empty and unavailable. My family and I will not stay here again and I will be sure to tell others that may ask to look elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family