“Good restaurant, nice view at the sea”
Review of Morski Val

Morski Val
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Izola
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with good quality food for fair price.Childreen mostly liked the view on the marine and boats.also the personel was nice.

1  Thank Tjulka29

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We have visited this Restaurant 2 times and both times the food was good.
First time I had Cevapcici with Pommes Frites, it was great. The other time I had a pizza, I liked it very much. The taste was good, and also the consistency of the pizza dough. The service was kind and helpful.

1  Thank Monique S
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

As a vegan I don't always find a place to eat. This restaurant doesn't have vegan meals in regular menu, but they offered me few options that they can make for me, and it was delicious:) Nice simple place close to the sea.

1  Thank Karolina F
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I had the mixed grill plate with boiled potatoes and it was delicious! A Balkan food lovers dream! Friends had schnitzel and calamari, all rave reviews! Service was excellent and food arrived quickly!
Total bill for 4 was €68,!
Loved it!

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

No real frills to this place but the food is good - stuffed squid and a side order of roasted vegetables was great - and the location, sitting outside in the sunshine, is brilliant. I'd go back.