Thanks to Rick and Kathy for making our stay a memorable one. We had such a great time staying with you and exploring the area! And Rick, your breakfast was the best we've ever had! We still talk about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson House Inn offers refined relaxation surrounded by the beauty of Vermont. Just outside the village of Woodstock, our property is perfect for a private romantic getaway or a chance to reconnect with friends. 6 one-room suites with fireplaces and 5 classic bedrooms blend history with modern conveniences - all with an en-suite private bathroom with shower (some with massage tubs), WIFI, in-room controlled air conditioning/heating, most with HD television service. Locally-sourced, organic products are featured in a memorable multi-course full breakfast served at individual tables in our dining room, and non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages are available at all times. Wines, beers and spirits are available in the late afternoon/early evening. Stroll three acres of grounds including a freshwater pond and perennial gardens or gaze at the landscape from patios, balconies and chairs on the lawn. In colder months, a floor-to-ceiling woodburning fireplace burns during breakfast and the evening hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Jackson House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson House Hotel Woodstock
- Jackson House Inn Woodstock, Vermont