The Woodstocker B&B(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$209
The Charleston House(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$160
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Woodstock Inn and Resort(Woodstock)
US$329
Preferred Hotels
Sleep Woodstock Motel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$118
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$118
Deer Brook Inn(Woodstock)
US$199
US$179
Travelocity
US$155
All reviewsrick's breakfaststwo coursesmary todd lincolnwelsh rarebitattention to detailfrette linenseach morningbreakfast creationslocal ingredientsbacon and eggsmy husband and ifront porchfloor to ceilingbalcony overlookinggrounds are gorgeousnew englandhis passion
Reviewed November 14, 2010

The Jackson Inn is absolutely lovely and offers a feeling of cozy, elegant comfort throughout the Inn. The library/living room is the perfect to space to read, lounge, sip tea or wine, and enjoy entertaining conversations with other guests = from just about anywhere in the world. After a day of exploring Woodstock and the surrounding areas, there was nothing like sinking into those gloriously lush beds. I must admit, I want that bedding in my home! The bar was an unexpected amenity! Picture sitting in front of the floor to ceiling stone fireplace sipping a glass of wine. Talk about relaxing! The grounds are gorgeous - plenty of space to walk, lounge and read, or sun near the pond. Rick serves a memorable breakfast. He loves to experiment - much to the delight of guests who enjoy every bite. Kathy and Rick know how to make their guests feel welcome, comfortable, and part of the Vermont experience. As a lover of New England, I will return to the Jackson House Inn many times. With ski areas nearby, I might just get back on my skis again. I know that Kathy and Rick will make sure that I am cozy and comfortable during my stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The Jackson House Inn embodies every bit of the Vermont spirit we were looking for during our vacation. The new owners, Kathy and Rick, make their love for the area apparent, and add an additional element of sophistication to the Inn. They really have transformed it into a must-stay destination. We planned our trip around the Dartmouth-Harvard football game, and found that the Jackson House Inn is an excellent location from which to access Hanover. We would recommend the Jackson House Inn to anyone visiting Dartmouth, as the location was convenient, the inn keepers warm and hospitable, and the Inn itself just exquisite. The Jackson House Inn was the perfect complement to our football and foliage get-away.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This lovely old Inn recently taken over by Kathy and Rick is one of the most welcoming and relaxing places we have ever stayed. They have completely refubished the property since taking over with great results. The rooms and bathrooms are full of character with all modern expectations met, and the beds very comfortable and large!
Kathy and Rick really make you feel at home, as soon as we arrived we enjoyed a glass of wine sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair, real New England Style. We extended our stay here as we were so comfortable and their was so much to see and do within the area, and Woodstock is lovely. Would love to go back again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2010

My colleagues and I rented out the entire inn for a private event for three days. Everything was simply wonderful. Each of the rooms had its own charm, and the mattresses, linens, and pillows are splendidly luxe. Breakfast each morning was absolutely fantastic, and the bar is as well stocked as my own at home. The best part of the stay was Rick and Kathy's hospitality--we felt instantly at home at the inn, and they spoiled us with quiet attention for our entire event.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I stayed here the first weekend it was open to the public under new owners, Kathy and Rick. They had clearly been working for several months to get the property in a condition they could be proud of. Everything looked just right on our arrival and the rooms were comfortable, clean and well styled - in spite of all this, Rick and Kathy seemed almost apologetic that more hadn't been done. As I've run and owned hotels in the past, I could understand the feeling, but it wasn't justified as everything was exactly as it should be and in good condition.

Our group had access to the entire property and held several meetings in the restaurant while Rick quietly refreshed coffee for us and plied us with fresh desserts (unprompted I might add).

Rick and Kathy are genuine in their approach and run the property with passion for service.

I would also add that in addition to the excellent, fresh, local food (something that I expected given the location) they have an impressive bar and wine cellar (something relatively unexpected).

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business