“Great tasting Chinese food...”
Review of Fortune Cookie

Fortune Cookie
Ranked #519 of 4,302 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

When I am in town, this is one of my favorite and most reliable places to go have some takeout.
Good service, clean. Sunday is buffet lunch, recommended for variety of selections.
Sizzling rice soup is awesome. So are the barbecue ribs!!!...

Thank labmark .

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late meal and had won ton soup (would have been good but it was served barely lukewarm - we were too hungry to send it back), fried rice, shrimp in lobster sauce and sweet and sour chicken. Other than the cold soup, the food was good.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

They will make it China hot for you if you ask. It's the first Chinese restaurant in Atlanta that my husband actually enjoys their style of Szechuan beef.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Food is good. Not a large selection, and only fortune cookies for desert. We have been there many times because of the location, a reasonable price and good food.

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

This place is near my house, so we've stopped in a few times. It's good, but I always leave there wishing it were just a little better. A vast menu with a lot of variety. I've settled on salt and pepper shrimp as the best dish. Friendly service and vibe. Worth a try.