“True to the Name, Great Lunch Food”

Fresh to Order - Midtown
Ranked #272 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed April 8, 2018

This is a great restaurant for a casual first date meet up. The menu items and food quality are excellent, and you can have a nice conversation without a lot of distraction. The soup and salad (any one) is a great lunch meal--beautifully presented--and the tomato bisque soup was outstanding.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Thank you for dining in with us and posting such a great review!!! I will share this with the management team directly!!! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

This is the kind of restaurant I wish I could find everywhere. They have great food options. My recommendation would be the Salmon with Coconut sauce or the Mozzarella panini.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Thank you for joining us and posting such a great review!!! I sincerely appreciate your visit and I am happy you enjoyed the visit!! I will pass this great review on to the management team at once!!! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 10, 2017

I love this food. The meals are soooo healthy. But the big surprise is how quick its prepared. The service was superb also. My salmon was very tasty. Wow!! Again, my fave restaurant in the Atl.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thank you for joining us and posting the great review! I really appreciate that! I will pass this along to the management team! Thank, See you again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

We keep looking for a place to eat before a show at The Fox. Wandered by Fresh to Order, and decided to give it a shot. We were glad we did! You stand in line to order, just like fast food -- then you sit at a nice table, and they bring your food on a plate. We both had salads, and my spouse had soup -- everything was delicious. And the prices were quite reasonable. the restaurant was not overly loud -- we could actually talk to each other without shouting. We will eat here again.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Great location, sat outside! Service is quick and attentive. Rachel took our order and was super friendly and accommodating! I had the blackened lime shrimp with a side salad two days in a row and I could really go for a third! My daughter and her friend got the chicken fingers, one with a side of mashed potatoes the other with a side of mac and cheese. All of it was absolutely delicious. The portions are a bit large which is awesome because I usually end up taking some home for a snack later. Ohhhh and you have to try the lemonades! The first day I got the raspberry mint mojito lemonade and the second day I got a vanilla mint lemonade! Soooooo thirst quenching! Definitely a great place to grab a quick healthy bite in midtown. Stop in and tell them Ony sent you