“Wonderful midtown FRESH!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous sandwiches, salads and calendar. We love the location near Georgia Tech and Midtown. Fast and affordable with parking validation.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

These lovely people put a tiny bit of horseradish in their mashed potatoes and it is so good! I just sopped by for some takeaway one afternoon and I love the variety. Nice interior space as well, with window seats for singles. Awesome.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Quick stop before a show, quick service and food delivery. Coconut curry salmon was perfect, enough on small plate with the 1/2 salad. Husband had small seared tuna, very happy! Great price for downtown. Will return!

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you Pamela for dining with us and posting your review! I will pass this review on to the management team directly! I hope you enjoyed you show at the Fox Theater! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

This is a great restaurant for a casual first date meet up. The menu items and food quality are excellent, and you can have a nice conversation without a lot of distraction. The soup and salad (any one) is a great lunch meal--beautifully presented--and the tomato bisque soup was outstanding.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Thank you for dining in with us and posting such a great review!!! I will share this with the management team directly!!! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

This is the kind of restaurant I wish I could find everywhere. They have great food options. My recommendation would be the Salmon with Coconut sauce or the Mozzarella panini.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Thank you for joining us and posting such a great review!!! I sincerely appreciate your visit and I am happy you enjoyed the visit!! I will pass this great review on to the management team at once!!! Hope to see you again!