“Second home”
other travellers have booked this property
The kitchen has  keruig, personal coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, blender & everything you need
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
large patio overlooking a large backyard
large backyard
Parking pad and carport for on site parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chad R
Franklin, Louisiana
“Second home”
Reviewed August 16, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Nice and cozy. Located in a great area. Everything we needed was just minutes away. The kids loved it, didn't even want to leave. Tempted to stay longer. Very nice and friendly owners, just a phone call away. Even let us check in early. Which was perfect after a nine hour drive. The place was so nice and clean, and comfortable. Loved the decor. Hotels are a thing of the pass for us. I'll never stay at a hotel again. This experience was a game changer.

Pretty N
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bright & Airy Bungalow”
Reviewed August 13, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Thank you Charles & Stefanie for sharing your clean, beautiful home with me & my family. The location of your home is perfect! The neighborhood was clean & safe. I was able to access a variety of locations throughout the city with minimal commute time. Your home was well supplied with clean linens & items that I may have forgotten to pack. There is plenty of place for 6 people. I truly like the dual shower in the master suite. Whenever I return to the city I will always check to see if your home is available. Thanks again for sharing your gem (home) with me! Be blessed!

courtneyr...
Little River, South Carolina
“Wonderful area, Beautiful home”
Reviewed July 30, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Thank you for allowing my family and I to stay at this beautiful home! I immediately admired the welcome sign and complimentary snacks, coffee, and water. My family and I GREATLY admired the master bathroom’s shower! This was a great place to stay in order to enjoy Atlanta’s finest attractions without getting caught in bad traffic! The patio scenery was very beautiful and comfortable. This is definitely a great home to stay for a lovely vacation in Atlanta!

FrequentF...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This bungalow was perfect. Roomy, clean and very relaxing. The outside does not have curb appeal but don't let that stop you from staying there. The owner made me feel very welcome and was available to me if I had any questions. When you walk through the door you immediately felt at home. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely rent again when I come to the Atlanta area. Thank you for allowing me to stay there. It was awesome!

Kendra L
Jacksonville, Florida
“GREAT HOME”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Me an my family visited Atlanta for Spring Break to go to The Aquarium, Cocola factory and the Zoo. We booked this home and it was WONDERFUL. Very clean and very spacious. The only problem we had was finding it due to when we arrived it was dark and it was hard to see the numbers on the home, but other than that this home BEATUIFUL and even better in person than in pics if I say so myself. I would def book this again if I'm ever coming to Atlanta area again. Thank you Charles and Stefanie your home is BEAUTIFUL

robin a
“Great get away spot”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

We had a great time in Atlanta this past weekend. The house was great, it was in the center of all we wanted to do. The house was very clean, and landlords very accommodating. Would stay there again.

Flyer7248...
“Bright and Airy Bungalow for Six”
Reviewed August 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I was happy to find the Bright and Airy Bungalow available in Atlanta at such a great price per night for six people. When I arrived I found that the house looked as it was shown in photos online (this website and another). Wysiwyg

My short takes are as follows:

Good - location, space, accomodations in rooms, kitchen size, access to use of a deck, backyard, and laundry room.

Room for Improvement; small things around the house that may have been damaged during other stays, minor dusting - all things that are cosmetic.

Increased wishes; better cable stations in the event I had to stay in (which, for the last night I did). However, there was Roku with Netflix and other apps for entertainment.

Excellent; cost for a private house with great proximity to many places you may want to go (it only took me approx. 20 to 30 minutes to get anywhere and the same coming back).

Overall, I am happy that I and my guests had a nice place to stay at a decent price. Everyone kept commenting on how nice the house was.

Thank you Charles and Stefanie for providing a nice home at decent rates. I would recommend to others.

Management Response
27 Aug 2017
Thank you so muc for your great review!
If i may ask where did the house need dusting bc i try to do a thorough check before i releasevit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing