“Excellent Breakfast with Ok Service ”

Papi's Cuban & Caribbean Grill
Ranked #523 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Description: You don't have to travel to Cuba or the Caribbean to experience the flavors that are indigenous to the tropics. Papi's brings all the essence of the South Seas to you, with attention to authenticity and an adherence to the recipes of generations.
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I was departing out of T8 and decided to try Papis for breakfast. I enjoyed the fresh made French toast with bacon both of which was outstanding with freshness and flavor

The service was ok but not great. Anything you need or want you have to flag someone down.
The prices are reasonable

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 8, 2018

My husband and I love Cuban food and so when we saw Papi's, we knew what we were going to have for lunch. The food was amazing! We will definitely be dining at Papi's whenever we fly in or out of what will soon be our hometown airport of Hartsfield Jackson.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We stopped here for a meal before flying out. My husband had a Cuban sandwich, I had a dish with cubed pork, plantains, and rice. Both were very good although the meat in my dish was quite tough. The plantains were so good though!

Our server was nice but unhurried. It took awhile to get our food which was understandable in many ways but it took longer to get the check even after my husband asked for it.

We will stop in again if we have a lot of time before our flight and if we are departing from the T gates.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2018

This is mostly a Miami style Cuban place. It does have a mix of things. And it does everything from breakfast to drinks in its bar. We tried the empanadas sampler and for Airport food it's good. The coffee was also good although not really Cuban. Give it a try for something different

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This is a Cuban restaurant located in the T Terminal of the Atlanta airport. Traditional Cuban fare like pollo vaca frita and palomilla steak. I had the masitas de puerco, pork with black beans and plantains. Good pours on the drinks and sports on the TV.

Hard to beat if you are stuck in the airport.

Date of visit: August 2018