1,190 results
All reviews gordon biersch free breakfast free shuttle within miles mile radius would stay here again shopping and restaurants spacious room the breakfast area hotel shuttle parking deck outdoor pool marta station shuttle service yogurt front desk staff convenient location
Reviewed May 30, 2015

This hotel is centrally located and very trendy. Extremely clean, very nice shower and the air conditioner was very cold.

Since this place is located downtown, the parking is a little bit of a hike, but not that big of a deal.

The main check-in desk is oddly located right next to the the breakfast area, which would make check-in/out a little cumbersome with a couple dozen people walking around with coffee and pancakes in their hands.

All in all, very nice.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

CONS:
Fridge was broke, told the housekeeper and he just smiled, he spoke NO English and he kicked us out and made us wait in the lobby while he cleaned my room while I kept telling him we didn't need it cleaned.
Air Conditioner NEVER GOT COLD. Stayed at mainly 78 degrees.
Payment: I booked online through hotels.com and chose the option "pay at checkin" because I wanted to pay cash. Now, I understand the need for a credit card on file for damages, but this place required payment on my card up front, then when I checked out they would return the money on the card and take my cash. I had my cash right there, ready to pay up front for 4 nights, well over $500. But no, they charged my card. So I asked "when will the money be back into my account?" She said, "it depends on your bank, usually 3/5 days"... So let me get his straight- you wanna charge my card, then take my cash-money, but not give my card money back for another 5 days? So I pay twice essentially for 5 days?!
I recommend calling the hotel to figure out payment options before you book.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jesse S
Reviewed May 27, 2015

Overall very pleasant 3- day stay. Was there for a wedding; this was one of the recommended hotels. Am glad I chose it. Aside from the free Wi-Fi, breakfast, and parking, the staff was wonderful in their welcoming attitude and willingness to help in any way they could. As for location, it was very well placed, at least for my needs: a comfortable walk from the MARTA station that connects Buckhead with the airport. Easy in, easy out. On top of that, they have a shuttle that runs every half hour to any location within a two mile radius.

Room Tip: I stayed in 201. It was at the end of the hall, across from the stairs, and had only one room next to it. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank WanderingFrank
Reviewed May 26, 2015

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I am in the Atlanta area. Very convenient to restaurants, site seeings and shopping. One of the most important items was the availability of the hotel shuttle. This made the stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Staff was exceptional and close to Marta. Nice area to walk and explore. The shuttle was a plus as well.Though parking is in an attached garage we didn't have an issue. The breakfast was I'd say about an 7 or 8, but not bad. Nothing to do with the hotel but a few tips arrive early as you can to avoid afternoon traffic. Take the marta, but i'd suggest walking or hoping on the marta. Staff was exceptional and close to Marta. Nice area to walk and explore. The shuttle was a plus as well. Overall we enjoyed are stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple