Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
US$110
  • Breakfast included
US$229
1,217 results
All reviewsroom servicepiedmont parkluxury hotelbotanical gardensmidtown locationturn down servicein room diningfitness centerindoor poolbeautiful hotelbusiness tripcorner rooman upgradebed was very comfortablethe ritzspaconcierge
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Stayed here for a corporate event and it was quite deluxe. Lot's of marble and dark woods, large bathrooms, spacious rooms and excellent customer service. When housekeeping failed to make up our room, we received a complementary plate of chocolate dipped strawberries for our trouble. One oddity is that they only have rooms with King beds or 2 twins, which is a little odd. Otherwise, quite wonderful!

Room Tip: Higher up, not facing the back.
2  Thank Coolsvpmom
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I spent one night in this hotel on a business trip. It was great: I got upgraded at check-in and got a suite which was wonderful (too bad I was only staying one night!). In the room were some wonderful macaroons, which I am gathering come with suites only. Still, very nice touch! Also, traveling with us was a colleague whose birthday it was that night, and I called ahead asking them to do something about. He reported finding a tasty chocolate cake in his room - very nice as well.

The bathrobe was very comfy - I sort of contemplated taking it with me :).

The morning of I needed to run an errand - buy something - and the concierge was very nice in offering me to use the hotel car (a comfortable BMW) complimentary: the driver, who was very nice himself, took me to the place I needed to go and back, very convenient!

Overall, great stay.

My only complaint is the restaurant: we had a business lunch there, and it was too loud, and my pulled pork sandwich wasn't too good: a lot of BBQ sauce that drowned out everything, although the sweet fries that came with it were great. My mango lemonade was also blah. But then again, I always seem to have an issue with 4 Seasons restaurants for lunch/dinner.

1  Thank Olga N
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We received a terrific rate on our room. The room did not seem like it was worth the regular rate. As far as service goes it was amazing. The entire staff always called us by name and helped any way they could. Location was great. Lots of restaurants near by and it seemed like it had a good nightlife.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I stay here every few months and reviewed this property in 2009. It continues to deliver high quality experience. I intermittently use the spa. It's very nice and John is who I would recommend for a sports massage. He is very attentive and will put you in the right mind set for relaxation. Pool area has new patio furniture. Even though you are downtown, it's nice to have and urban patio area off the pool. There is a lobby food kiosk for breakfast. Food is good and not too pricey. This keeps guests from wandering a block to Starbucks or Einsteins Bagels. Staff continues to be friendly, helpful and efficient. If you can afford it, try the suite. This hotel has no Executive Suites, so the Junior most suite up from a regular room is quite large, very well laid out but by Four Seasons pricing is priced like an executive suite. They are recently renovated and quite comfortable expecially for a special occasion.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Have been there on business a few times. Rooms are amazing and comfortable, perfect service, terrific food.