1,306 results
All reviews room service luxury hotel piedmont park botanical gardens midtown location turn down service in room dining beautiful hotel business trip fitness center indoor pool corner room hotel staff bed was very comfortable spa concierge fs
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Outstanding location - near EVERYTHING! Beautiful hotel full of very attentive staff that seemed to instantly recognize me by name (first time visitor) Whole experience was problem free and FUN!Hope to return soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Customer service is important to me and the staff at this hotel is exceptional. They really set the bar for high class customer service! My room was amazing and very relaxing. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure trips!

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

The start of our stay was a little rocky but no fault of the hotel’s. Some dummy guest of theirs had tried to hang his dry cleaning on a fire sprinkler in the elevator which triggered the sprinklers and flooded the elevators. When we arrived we had to use the service elevator with a staff escort which is nice of them but really a hassle to both guest and staff. I was thrilled when this arrangement ended and the elevators were fixed since I was dreading having to go through this song and dance the whole trip. But again, definitely not the hotel’s fault and they made the most out of a lame situation.

The location is within walking distance of a ton of restaurants and we had a great view of the downtown. The highlight of this place is the staff. They really surprised me with how above and beyond they treat their guests. The concern for our stay is genuine not some act for a paycheck. We would return to our room after housekeeping had spruced it up and they would leave little gifts like a bookmark from Atlanta for me on top of my book (Love! so thoughtful!) or little chocolates shaped like peaches.

At one time we thought the elevators weren’t working again because we could easily make the elevator go down but it would not take us up to our floor. Turns out you need to use you room key to operate the elevator but I wasn’t aware of this because the main elevator locks had been turned off while they were fixing the elevators so we had been able to ride the elevator up without using our keys. But once the locks were engaged again it was a no go and there wasn’t any signage saying to scan your room key to make it operate (the scanner was low under the buttons and a bit general looking so I didn’t guess). I would say 50% of the blame is on me for not figuring out why the elevators weren’t working but the management decided to make it up to us and remove the cost of our drinks from our breakfast bill anyway for our trouble. Such a nice, unexpected gesture!

And finally I must mention Samri. If you eat at the hotel restaurant Park 75 (which you should because they have a bomb brunch) you will most likely meet her. She gets to know every person that walks in to dine and goes out of her way to make your meal and your day the best she can. I’ve honestly never met a better employee at any resort/hotel we’ve ever stayed at. She would give us tips about sites to see, places to dine, and she even offered us chilled bottled water or snacks to take with us because she knew we had a long day of site seeing. You can’t miss her. She will be the employee laughing with guests, sharing a hug, etc. because she really connects with the people here on a human level.

If we are back in Atlanta I’m pretty sure it’d be a no brainer that this would be our only choice of a place to rest our heads for our trip.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Everything was perfect! Staff went out of their way to make my 44th birthday very special! From a nice birthday card to a delicious cake.. to a nice surprise at the fabulous spa.. everything seemed personalized and very special! Thanks all!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Lovely place with staff that wants to serve. I was impressed with check-in to housekeeping. I was reading a book in my room and had just left it open and the staff noticed I didn't have a bookmark and left me one. I thought that anticipation of serve was impressive!