2,019 results
All reviews fox theater rooftop pool full kitchen livingston restaurant washer and dryer bedroom suite the penthouse grand hotel directly across the street room service peachtree street southern hospitality valet parking georgia tech self park fitness center marta station
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The Georgian Terrace was a mighty fine hotel and VERY quiet. The location was awesome and the penthouse pool was a great treat! Check-in was very easy and the room was HUGE. I felt as though had someone knocked on the door, they would be gone by the time I got to the door LOL. The bedroom seemed like a cocoon, as it was further away from the front door. The bathroom was bigger than my first apartment. The peace is what I enjoyed the most.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

David, thank you for sharing your wonderful review of The Georgian Terrace. We are thrilled to know you loved the convenience of our location and had a relaxing time at our rooftop saltwater pool. Thanks again for your feedback, and we would love to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Beautiful hotel with great service. Stayed for 3 nights on business trip and would love to go back on a leisure trip. Hotel has everything you need from spacious rooms and most importantly a awesome staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Annetta, thank you for choosing to stay at The Georgian Terrace. We are delighted to know you loved the service provided by our courteous associates and were impressed with the comfort of your roomy room. Thanks again for your feedback, and we would love to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I had the most amazing time this past week. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. To the Staff and Management, Thank you for making my stay amazing and very memorable. Keep up all the hard work..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Lori, thank you for sharing your amazing experience at The Georgian Terrace. We are thrilled to read you loved the service provided by our courteous associates and had a wonderful time here. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for Alabama vs FSU & DragonCon! This is a great hotel! Friendly staff. Wonderful accommodations! The beds were very comfortable & the room was very clean. Loved the decor & layout. Ordered room service on our last night and it was delicious! Look forward to our next trip back for the National Championship! Roll Tide!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at The Georgian Terrace. We are delighted to read you loved the service provided by our courteous associates and were impressed with the comfort of your well-appointed room. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I stayed here for a business trip and everything was great. One thing that really stood out to me was the attentiveness of the staff. Everyone I came into contact with acknowledged me, said hello and asked if I needed any help. I felt so spoiled!
I stayed in a room with two beds and it was very spacious. I really liked the plush towels and the shampoos in the shower. I liked the scent and the fact that they were from a pump bottle, I didn't have to open up the little bottles and then fill up a landfill with the waste. All hotels should do this. I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Matt, thank you for choosing to stay at The Georgian Terrace. We are thrilled to read you loved the comfort of your modern room along with the amenities and that the service provided by our attentive associates made your visit a memorable one. Your compliments will be shared with the entire team for a job well done. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your return visit soon.