1,212 results
All reviews lenox square mall the concierge lounge marta station corner room car service directly across the street mile radius self parking lobby bar very nice hotel business hotel water pressure high floor luxury hotel fitness center indoor pool the room was nice
Reviewed October 23, 2016

This JW is standard for the brand - everyone on the staff is friendly, nice rooms (not oversized) and $30 parking. Good location if you need to be in Buckhead, bit of a haul to get downtown during the week due to traffic. Lots of restaurants near by. The bar is a little small and usually crowded with groups.

Room Tip: the end rooms are wedge shaped and therefore tight
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Ebrahima M, Director of Operations at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Richard B - we are happy you found our staff friendly and enjoyed your room. The convenience of being in Buckhead is great! Near so many business, restaurants and shopping. For your future convenience, we are directly across the street from the MARTA rail station which might be traffic-free way to travel downtown during the week. Not only does it go downtown but will take you to and from the Airport for $2.50 each way. Thank you for visiting and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

My first night at the hotel was terrible. I had to call security due to the very loud and rowdy people on my hall. I felt like I was in the middle of a house party, which was not okay at 2:30am! The next morning I promptly called the front dest at 8am and requested a new room. I explained what had happened and they couldn't have been nicer about the situation. They promptly moved me to a new room on the concierge floor, and they also gave me complementary breakfast for the remainder of my stay.
As a Marriott rewards member I was please to see how professionally they handled this issues I had and made them right. The complementary shuttle service the hotel offers is a huge help when trying to get to dinner reservations and shopping. The restaurant and bar are also nice, they also have a great workout room. The location is ideal for a trip to Atlanta. Great hotel!

Room Tip: great location for shopping
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leigh_T4
Ebrahima M, Director of Operations at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

I am so very sorry to learn of the noise disturbance you experienced on your first night. I am glad we were able to accommodate you in another room. Rest assured we are also following up with our Loss Prevention team to ensure we making extra rounds in the evening hours to ensure there are not noise disturbances for our guests. I do hope you plan to visit us again. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night. The stay was awesome. The room is clean and spacious with 2 double bed and luscious mattres. I had the best sleep.
What i love the most is the hotel is directly connected to Lenox Square Mall the upscale shopping mall in Buckhead where i simply can get everything i need under one roof.

Definitely recommended

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your visit and recommendations. Glad you had a wonderful nights sleep and enjoyed the convenience of the hotel. We are very fortunate to be connected to Lenox Square Mall. Definitely a perk!

Reviewed October 14, 2016

This hotel is top notch with customer service. The staff is EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful. The atmosphere is just awesome! The location is across the street from Lenox mall and also a Copley blocks from Marta train station. This is my first choice for hotel on any future visit to Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mharr102

Glad to know you found the hotel "top notch". We take pride in exceeding our guests expectation. We will see you on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

lovely hotel connected to lenox square mall and close to downtown. Easy to find, and up to standard for JW. Breakfast at cafe was just ok - not great. And our room had a weird orientation with the TV on the far right side of the bed - can't watch it while in bed. Fine for us since we only turned on the news while getting ready but still kind of annoying.
solid hotel and met our needs in terms of location but nothing spectacular that would make me come back for any other reason

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Ebrahima M, Manager at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and sharing your expirence with us.