The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
US$182
US$131
Agoda.com
2,813 results
All reviewssundial restaurantsun dial restaurantrevolving restaurantheavenly bedfloor to ceiling windowstop floorferris wheelcentennial parkvalet parkinggeorgia aquariumconvention centerself parkworld of coca colaenjoyed my staybusiness tripstarbucksdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I enjoyed by visit to this hotel. It is in an excellent location. The rooms were clean with outstanding views of down town Atlanta. It is within walking distance of Olympic Park, Phillips Area and Mecedes Stadium.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Phone would not dial out or call operator.Hotel is in a great location with walking distance. For the nightly price guest should not have to hear each other in other rooms.Air conditioner was extremely loud. Would wake up each time it came on. Walls are thin, could hear everything from neighboring rooms (conversations, showers etc)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear dnique21j,
It was great to see that you were pleased with our excellent location in central downtown Atlanta being within a short distance of some of our cities most famous attractions- the World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park, and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. However, we want to apologize for the noise disturbances you experienced in your accommodation and wish we would have had the chance to address these issues while you were here with us to ensure you comfort to the best of our abilities. Our maintenance team will certainly fix the air conditioning unit and phone promptly. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Be Well,
Ron Tarson

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 17 year-old daughter and I stayed here to pamper ourselves for 2 nights. I have no complaints but for $250/night I just expected better. It’s beautiful on the outside with standard downtown business hotel decor on the inside. Our room was nice, simple, and small on the 31st floor and the “round” hotel concept was cool. The walls were on the thinner side but I had no trouble sleeping because Westin has their nice bedding which is always lovely. We never made it to the pool which made us sad (it was one of the reasons we stayed here) but it was cold and that’s the way March goes. They do not have a spa but we went 2 blocks over to the Marriott for massages so it was very convenient. We had breakfast and dinner in the room both of which were very good. The staff was friendly. The shower was fantastic but, and I know this sounds petty, the toilet paper was single ply. For the money, I would like a little more ”cushion.” If I found a good deal, I would stay here again. It is right in the center of downtown convenient to everything.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrived at the hotel and got checked in pretty quickly. My room requests were met so I was very happy about that... the view from the 40th floor is beautiful!! My room was dusty and could have been cleaner. The staff made up for that and I was appreciative. They are very concerned about making sure my stay was a good one. I will come back. The pool was great!!

Room Tip: get a high one
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

when me an my wife first got there we noticed a hole in the wall above our bed our room then we got moved to another room the room next to ours was smoking weed it was my bday an I didn't wish to smell weed ....The room was clean an the view was excellent that was the best part of my stay was the view..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank onlinejermaine

Dear onlinejermaine,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for your birthday celebrations. We hope you can accept our apologies for the inconvenience of relocating and the unpleasant smell you and your wife experienced. Please know we always welcome you to contact our front desk at anytime for any problems or concerns you have that will make your stay more comfortable, we are always here to help. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again so that we can provide you with the exceptional stay which you should have experienced during this visit. Thanks again and safe travels.

Be Well,