Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A great place to visit regardless of age

Over the past 5 years, Atlanta has become something of a second home to me. During that time I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Andy C
London, United Kingdom
This is a mus see visit when in Atlanta

The museum is wonderful and loaded with puppets of every type and design. The best part is the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$55.00
from US$21.77
from US$66.25
More Info
All reviews jim henson sesame street big bird fraggle rock puppet museum miss piggy cookie monster art form the lion king all ages young at heart on display family membership children and adults small museum special exhibit year olds
Reviewed September 25, 2016

My friend dragged me to this. I feel in love with the place. I think we could have spent another hour in there but they were getting ready to close. It will put you in a good mood seeing all the puppets from childhood.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Went when they had the Henson/Labyrinth exhibit on and it was beautifully done. The world collection is worth a good hour or two, and lots of hands on and color and kid programs and we had a blast.

Not a budget breaker, either. I absolutely loved it.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

And there you go out and about to get my money and time again and again for the rest of the year and the rest of the best way to go

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I really loved this place. We were not able to attend a live performance, but my 8 year old boys and I really enjoyed the museum. The puppets from around the world exhibit was great and had several cool interactive displays. They even had several Julie Taymor pieces from the Lion King musical. Visit this side first & then head over to the Jim Henson exhibit and spend some time. We've been showing our kids old Muppet Shows, Fraggle Rock & Jim Henson movies for years, so we all really enjoyed seeing some of the puppets from back in the day. The highlight for us was seeing The Fraggle Rock Dozers. Cute gift shop as well!

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We went here for a birthday party. The kids really enjoyed it. They were able to feel apart of the play. The party area was a nice set up and you are in a closed off area by yourself. That was nice so you were able to keep up with the little ones.