“Great time.”

Atlanta Indoor Skydiving Experience
Ranked #5 of 67 Fun & Games in Atlanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Atlanta. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Check-in was easy and quick. Everything turned out great. No complaints.I went with a friend and it was totally worth the time and money.

All reviews
"great fun"
in 3 reviews
"braxton"

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Everything was very professional and the staff helpful and courteous. Each flight lasts one minute and there is a lot of waiting. But, I would do it again and would recommend you trying it!

1  Thank 717perrye
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

At the end of last year, a friend and I took our first indoor skydiving lesson. We were scared but we paid close attention to the instructions and watched the people before us. We watched a short video that taught us hand signals and body positions for flight. Then we got suited up and began our flights. You are given a suit, earplugs, goggles and a helmet. I wish I knew before hand the amount of air that would be forced up my face. I would have opted for the full helmet that covered the nose and mouth. I almost had a panic attack and had to calm myself down because it was hard to breathe at first with the aggressive air flow. Once I adjusted, I started having some fun. We each had two flights. The second one, the instructor took us up high into the air. I loved it. At the end, you get a certificate. I was proud to check this off my list. I can't wait to do it again. This time I know what adjustments to make.

1  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We went with a large group and it was a great experience! The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the experience thoroughly! Great for tweens and teens as well! Spend $10 more for going higher in the tunnel and it was worth it. Would recommend for groups who want to have fun together.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2018

My husband and I took our two boys (ages 5 & 7) here yesterday to fly. We had so much fun! When we first arrived and got checked in, we had a few minutes to wait before our group was called back so we got to watch two of the instructors fly. It was so much fun watching them perform! When you first get called back with your group (I believe they put you in groups of 10), you meet your instructor and watch a safety video. You then go get suited up -- suit, earplugs, goggles, and helmet. A short wait later and it's your group's turn to fly. We were there to do two flights, and all in all it took about 1.5 hours. I was worried that it might feel like a lot of waiting (especially for my boys), but they keep you moving along and there's plenty to watch so it's not like you're sitting around and waiting. Our instructor, Cody, was fantastic and everyone in the family had a great time. If you pre-purchase your next flights after you fly (to be used any time at any location), they offer a great deal -- 11 flights for $170 (there is also a smaller package, but I can't remember what it was). We will definitely be back!