New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Amazing Place! Home away from Home!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Urban Oasis Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Urban Oasis Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 19 Atlanta B&B and Inns
Los Angeles
“Amazing Place! Home away from Home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2011

I stayed at Urban Oasis on a "recon" trip to Atlanta. I will be moving there next year and wanted to stay someplace where I felt at home....as if I was staying with friends as I searched for a neighborhood to live in. Judy was invaluable in my search for providing tips on places to shop, places to go to yoga, places for festivals and culture and activities to check out. AND her place is awesome! I'm not usually into bed & breakfasts because they're usually so....stuffy. Judy's place is well designed, comfortable and felt like home. Just my style. I highly recommend Michael's room for an extended stay. It's like having your very own apartment. Fantastic all around!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lecanto, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2011

Not your typical old house converted to a b&b. Urban, eclectic, walking distance to superb dining; a short walk to a MARTA train station, giving superb access to the city. I've stayed here twice; I consider it my first choice in Atlanta>

Room Tip: call to speak with Judy.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2011

My husband and I opted for a mini vacation right in our own city. There were neighborhoods that we never had time to fully explore and a few nights for New Year's , was just perfect.

I wanted a fun place that wasn't your typical bed & breakfast- one that looked very laid back and casual. I found it! Fun, funky and friendly all rolled into one. The hosts welcomed us and made us feel right at home. Judi and Duane know their neighborhood and give excellent recommendations. ..food, running paths, shops and fun things to do. Their three adorable and well behaved basset hounds added to the atmosphere.

Bright colors, mid century and other vintage furniture and lots of art makes you smile when walking around the property. If it had been a touch warmer, I would have loved to enjoy their garden/patio area too. Oh, and our bed was really comfortable and the shower had lots of water pressure too. (small things mean a lot to me!)

Recommend it? Absolutely!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MarcyLamb
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2010

I will definitely go back to Urban Oasis! Everything was perfect.

• Stayed October 2010
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Urban Oasis while visiting our daughter in Atlanta. We stayed in Robyn's room on the first floor, which was cozy and comfortable. The bathroom across the hall was spacious and private at night. Judi and Duane were very friendly and gracious hosts, preparing a delicious breakfast and making the kitchen available to us for late night snacks, etc. We enjoyed visiting with them and look forward to staying there again the next time we visit.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2010

Very hospitable, beautiful space, can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Newnan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2010

We had a great time at Urban Oasis! The family (both human, canine, and feline) were all friendly and accommodating. They suggested some good things to do in Atlanta that we enjoyed very much. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted to stay in a unique setting in one of the close-in neighborhoods of Atlanta just moments from downtown.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple