The St. Regis Atlanta
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom serviceturn down servicestar serviceseparate showerupgraded to a suitefour seasonsin room diningcar servicethe ritz carlton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Expectations were very high. I wasn't disappointed until I experienced the spa. I made my views know at reception where I got the distinct impression that there was an ongoing problem. Hopefully they can sort it sooner rather than later.

It is a super hotel and delivers 5 stars on almost every front. The service quality from all the staff is fantastic, particularly Brandon at the pool area which incidentally is wonderful for a city business hotel.

The bedroom was large as was the bathroom, magnificently comfortable accommodation by any standards. Free in room wi fi, which I believe is essential nowadays, was very welcome as I begrudge paying some of the exorbitant fees charged elsewhere. The bathroom was stocked with beautiful products.

The breakfast was excellent but we dined in the nearby Chops for dinner, also excellent.
If you haven't witnessed it before it's well worth seeing the sommelier cut the top of a bottle of champagne at 6pm every evening, it may even set you up for a very bubbly night.

Next visit to Atlanta will include the St Regis.

Room Tip: A room near the pool area would be convenient.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear APE73,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are disappointed that your stay was anything less than exceptional. We take all feedback seriously and have addressed our staff regarding your experience. I am pleased to know you enjoyed our nightly sabering ritual. Dating back to the time of Napoleon, it is our unique tradition of celebrating the day. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

The St Regis is an excellent hotel. Service is great and the feeling is boutique and first-class

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My husband and I have stayed here in March for the last 3 years and will continue to make this our home away from home when in Atlanta. They continue to amaze us with the top notch service and staff. Always a pleasure staying at St. Regis

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Debbie M,
Thank you for your kind compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Your recognition as a “home away from home” is a true honor as our staff truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. Hearing feedback from loyal guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

The service and rooms are impeccable. Room service breakfast, as well as the breakfast on the mezzanine were great. The bar is deluxe, but gets crowded.
A few glitches, though. The Denon radio had no reception, so no music unless you bring your own CDs or IPod. The valet parking at $34/day is steep, and no self-parking was offered. We had 6 minis from the honor bar. Guess I should've looked harder for a price list: the damage was $165, including a "gratuity" for serving myself!

Room Tip: Construction is beginning near the north side. Avoid if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Always stay here when traveling to Atlanta. Wonderful service. Very nice and quiet rooms. Perfect location.

• Stayed: March 2012