“Stunning!”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #8 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Wonderful service than compliments such a stunning Hotel! The guest rooms were luxurious! (I found it odd that The St. Regis did not offer a small sundry shop.) Lunch in the Restaurant was terrific, the Lounge was very lively for a weeknight, and F&B for the meeting was spot-on. Great job!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear Farzana770,
Thank you for writing a review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and you enjoyed many of our award-winning dining options. We appreciate feedback from our guests traveling on business and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I recently stayed at St. Regis Atlanta for a week recovering from surgery. The hotel staff met my every request. The room was simply heaven and a perfect place to rest. The staff were professional, caring and discreet. The hotel is quiet and immaculately clean. I hope to return someday to enjoy while feeling 100%.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Dear DianeHFlorida,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff attentive yet discreet during your time recovering. We wish you a swift recovery and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed last weekend and haven't quit talking about how amazing of a stay we had. We've told all of our friends and family about how perfect it was. When we were pulling away on Sunday, we both just looked at each other and had the same word to describe it - impeccable. There was nothing that could have been done better. Nothing. Everything was to a tee.

Decorations were modern yet traditional. Rooms had plenty of space. They thought of every detail. Turn down service was amazing - lights on the bed on, waters with glasses beside the bed. Amazing.

The young man that works the overnight shift cleaning things up, so professional and helpful. We're thankful for him. I believe his manager was Katrina so please let her know.

Honestly, we've been fortunate to stay in a lot of exquisite hotels in the country, this is the best we think. Absolute best.

You're in for a real treat if you get to stay here!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth L

Dear Beth L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta! We are glad to hear that our AAA Five Diamond service exceeded your expectations. Our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guests' needs and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

The St. Regis Atlanta is absolutely beautiful. The rooms were emaculate and the service was exquisite. My wife and I were fortunate enough to stay there over the weekend for a company function, and we would certainly go back on our own dime for special occasions. Certainly not the least expensive place in the Atlanta area, but as the old cliche goes.... "You get what you pay for."

Dear Joel H,
Thank you for your kind compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation and I am pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Atlanta, I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Expectations were very high. I wasn't disappointed until I experienced the spa. I made my views know at reception where I got the distinct impression that there was an ongoing problem. Hopefully they can sort it sooner rather than later.

It is a super hotel and delivers 5 stars on almost every front. The service quality from all the staff is fantastic, particularly Brandon at the pool area which incidentally is wonderful for a city business hotel.

The bedroom was large as was the bathroom, magnificently comfortable accommodation by any standards. Free in room wi fi, which I believe is essential nowadays, was very welcome as I begrudge paying some of the exorbitant fees charged elsewhere. The bathroom was stocked with beautiful products.

The breakfast was excellent but we dined in the nearby Chops for dinner, also excellent.
If you haven't witnessed it before it's well worth seeing the sommelier cut the top of a bottle of champagne at 6pm every evening, it may even set you up for a very bubbly night.

Next visit to Atlanta will include the St Regis.

Room Tip: A room near the pool area would be convenient.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear APE73,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are disappointed that your stay was anything less than exceptional. We take all feedback seriously and have addressed our staff regarding your experience. I am pleased to know you enjoyed our nightly sabering ritual. Dating back to the time of Napoleon, it is our unique tradition of celebrating the day. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

The St Regis is an excellent hotel. Service is great and the feeling is boutique and first-class

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My husband and I have stayed here in March for the last 3 years and will continue to make this our home away from home when in Atlanta. They continue to amaze us with the top notch service and staff. Always a pleasure staying at St. Regis

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Debbie M,
Thank you for your kind compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Your recognition as a “home away from home” is a true honor as our staff truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. Hearing feedback from loyal guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis.