“Paradise!”

Ranked #1 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Boston, Massachusetts
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I just returned from spending Easter weekend with my two college-aged children at the St. Regis. I chose this hotel based on the photos on the website! This beautiful hotel far surpasses the photographs! We were so welcomed, pampered, and relaxed that we only left the hotel to go out to dinner one evening and to church on Sunday. This hotel escalates from excellent to exceptional due to the most outstanding staff that I have ever seen. From the doorman, front desk, concierge, restaurant staff, bartenders, and housekeeping - EVERYONE was attentive, personable, and professional. We felt like special guests visiting our own family. This is a level of service attained by very few hotels! There is something for everyone here. We enjoyed everything from poolside cocktails, breakfast in the Astor Court, a fireside dinner and room service to afternoon tea. All of our meals were delicious, and Easter brunch was absolutely exquisite! It was our first time visiting Atlanta, and we barely saw the city. This hotel is just too enchanting to leave! I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ldg126
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Dear Ldg126,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. We are honored that you chose to celebrate the Easter holiday with us and I have shared your compliments with our staff and management. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination. We hope to extend our genuine Southern hospitality to you and your family again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Wonderful service than compliments such a stunning Hotel! The guest rooms were luxurious! (I found it odd that The St. Regis did not offer a small sundry shop.) Lunch in the Restaurant was terrific, the Lounge was very lively for a weeknight, and F&B for the meeting was spot-on. Great job!

Dear Farzana770,
Thank you for writing a review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and you enjoyed many of our award-winning dining options. We appreciate feedback from our guests traveling on business and hope you will return again soon.
Florida
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I recently stayed at St. Regis Atlanta for a week recovering from surgery. The hotel staff met my every request. The room was simply heaven and a perfect place to rest. The staff were professional, caring and discreet. The hotel is quiet and immaculately clean. I hope to return someday to enjoy while feeling 100%.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Dear DianeHFlorida,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff attentive yet discreet during your time recovering. We wish you a swift recovery and hope to welcome you again soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed last weekend and haven't quit talking about how amazing of a stay we had. We've told all of our friends and family about how perfect it was. When we were pulling away on Sunday, we both just looked at each other and had the same word to describe it - impeccable. There was nothing that could have been done better. Nothing. Everything was to a tee.

Decorations were modern yet traditional. Rooms had plenty of space. They thought of every detail. Turn down service was amazing - lights on the bed on, waters with glasses beside the bed. Amazing.

The young man that works the overnight shift cleaning things up, so professional and helpful. We're thankful for him. I believe his manager was Katrina so please let her know.

Honestly, we've been fortunate to stay in a lot of exquisite hotels in the country, this is the best we think. Absolute best.

You're in for a real treat if you get to stay here!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Beth L
Dear Beth L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta! We are glad to hear that our AAA Five Diamond service exceeded your expectations. Our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guests' needs and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Jefferson, Georgia
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The St. Regis Atlanta is absolutely beautiful. The rooms were emaculate and the service was exquisite. My wife and I were fortunate enough to stay there over the weekend for a company function, and we would certainly go back on our own dime for special occasions. Certainly not the least expensive place in the Atlanta area, but as the old cliche goes.... "You get what you pay for."

Dear Joel H,
Thank you for your kind compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation and I am pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Atlanta, I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Holywood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Expectations were very high. I wasn't disappointed until I experienced the spa. I made my views know at reception where I got the distinct impression that there was an ongoing problem. Hopefully they can sort it sooner rather than later.

It is a super hotel and delivers 5 stars on almost every front. The service quality from all the staff is fantastic, particularly Brandon at the pool area which incidentally is wonderful for a city business hotel.

The bedroom was large as was the bathroom, magnificently comfortable accommodation by any standards. Free in room wi fi, which I believe is essential nowadays, was very welcome as I begrudge paying some of the exorbitant fees charged elsewhere. The bathroom was stocked with beautiful products.

The breakfast was excellent but we dined in the nearby Chops for dinner, also excellent.
If you haven't witnessed it before it's well worth seeing the sommelier cut the top of a bottle of champagne at 6pm every evening, it may even set you up for a very bubbly night.

Next visit to Atlanta will include the St Regis.

Room Tip: A room near the pool area would be convenient.