W Atlanta - Midtown
US$107
Country Inn
US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$142
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
US$111
US$88
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$94
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$93
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,542 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipuberatlmarta
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Too much cutesy plays on words and branding with price tags to go with it.... I appreciated the amenities available in the room but felt the prices were crazy high..... Especially with plastic cups wrapped in plastic...

The condoms were an awkward touch also.... Just odd.

The room was nice and bed was comfy. I had asked for a king and was given two queens and had to repeat that I only needed one key. I joked for a room with a view and was granted a room with a view of nothing exciting.... In fact a crummy low floor room with a view of their ugly roof.

I think the bar staff could be a little bit more modest in their dress code and be a bit more friendly.....

Everything is extra here and the room wasn't particularly clean. I found a bottle cap on the floor and the bedside table was dusty with a hair on the comforter.

I was so looking forward to the experience of a W experience and left feeling disappointed .... I don't know that I would select the W amongst comparable brand names....

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
WAtlantaMidtownGM, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Hi Jaurellak,

Thank you for the very detailed review. I sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met during your visit with us. I would love to speak with you directly on what we can do to change your views regarding the hotel and the W Brand as a whole. Please email me directly at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Where do I start .... From check in to check out.. my stay was FABULOUS!! First let me share the awesomeness then a few negatives.... Soooo the awesomeness is the staff my ABSOLUTE FAVVVV IS TERRANCE... This young man took such good care of me... Every morning greeted me with that gorgeous smile and a good morning... His customer service is superb "HEY W.. Terrance would be an awesome customer service trainer!!!" A few of the "breakfast" staff needs his energy!! My driver Clemonte FABULOUS he got me through morning traffic to the omni each morning!! The hotel is gorgeous, there are these cute little nooks (rooms) you can sit and talk with friends... The decor is sooo cool and chic...BUT when you go up to your room the hallway is outdated and a little dirty the ledges are very dusty. Lighting is very dim. The doors are old and some at the bottom look dry rot, needs to be cleaned and shined up. Love how the 2nd door takes you out yo the mall so cool!! Rooms OMG loveeee the room very clean, bathroom is really nice, I'm not to keen on the types of sink splashes water out...my sink did have a draining issue. Housekeeping was awesome took great care of my room!! This is a 10 and a 5 star + hotel!! I will be back for my 50th B-DAY!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Hi Tarms,

Thank you for your fab 5-star review! We are beyond thrilled that you enjoyed our vibrant scene and the energy of our staff. I will also share your additional feedback with my team members so that we can work on creating a fresh space upon your return for your 50th birthday! See you soon.

All the best,
Ken Rosenthal
Director of Style

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Its always a pleasant surprise when a "hip" place is actually "hip" and effortlessly so. This is not the case for the W (Midtown ATL). From the décor, to the "pool party" atmosphere, to the sub par (and slightly unfriendly) service this hotel tries so hard to be "hip", "modern" and "cool" and fails. Instead of having the understanding that this location is ideal for business travelers, conference attendees, etc., this location tries to be a boutique hotel...not a destination for said people to unwind and relax after a long day. I enjoy other W properties, but will not be returning to this location.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Hi EmilyAnderson86,

Thank you for sharing your review. I would love to hear more about your experience with us to see if there is any way we can rectify the situation. Please email me at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Had a "birth year" rate for 2nd night, so $60 for me. Great price. $149 regular. W rooms and hotel are a bit too edgy for my tastes and resembles a Hard Rock hotel. Left room on Saturday morning and came back at 4:00 pm and room note made up. Sorry, can't accept that.

Room Tip: Roof top pool on 5th floor. Room 523 is right at door to pool.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
WAtlantaMidtownGM, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Hi Jnenc,

We appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed the “birth year” offer. I would like to apologize for your room not being styled while you were away. I too can’t accept that and will speak to my team immediately. We do hope you will visit us again when back in Atlanta.

Ken Rosenthal
Director of Style

Reviewed August 16, 2016

I stayed here years ago on business and remembered that it had poor service and was hoping it was better after all these years. I am a SPG Gold Member and we had to go to Atlanta with little notice. Our usual hotel was booked so we decided to try the W Midtown again. Sadly noting has changed. We arrived at valet and no one helped us withe bags. So, I went inside and grabbed a cart myself and loaded our luggage myself. After it was loaded someone came up and said do you want me to wheel this inside for you? I declined. Check in took 15 minutes after I waited for 15 behind just one guest. The manager and another employee just stood and watched chatting about a hair appointment the manager had the next day. I finished checking in and wheeled my cart upstairs. The halls looked like they had not seen a vacuum in weeks and the black furniture in the room was chipped and worn. The toilet seat had a huge chip out of it and the shower has mold in the grout. I am amazed that W lets this property be managed so poorly. Beware

Room Tip: Only stayed in one room and it was worn and needed a re-make
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank FloridaRocket

Hi FloridaRocket,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I would like to speak with you directly at your earliest convenience. Please send me an email at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com.