“Favorite place to celebrate my birthday.”

57th Fighter Group Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2018

I LOVE everything about this place, ambience, food, cocktails, staff. I discovered this gem of a restaurant in 1985 and 30 plus years, its still a top choice to dine. Now our daughter and son-in-law name it as a favorite as well.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed October 31, 2018

As you turn onto the gravel driveway, you notice some wrecked, rusted WWII Military vehicles, then a Guard Shack complete with stop bar. Round the corner and you'll spot something that looks like it might be a French farm house, except for the barbed wire, the bomb debris, and yes the P51 Mustang parked at the front door. Beautiful decorated dining area and Officers Club like bar. Sit in one of the special booths that have headphones so you can listen to the tower and aircraft communicating. The 57th is located on a very busy general aviation airport. I try to visit every time I visit Atlanta. Closed Mondays

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Great food, Bar, dance facilities, atmosphere. Wonderful place to take guests for a wonderful evening

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been going for the past couple years for brunch, Really like the ambience, great atmosphere and my grandbabies love seeing the planes land and takeoff. Unfortunately we noticed every time we do go for brunch the food is never warm, it’s seem as though the warmers that they use for the food is not turned up enough.
My husband and I have referred this place tio a couple of friends of ours and their reviews were just the same that the food would just never warm enough, called the manager Chris brought it to his attention and I felt more like he was just blowing me off. I might have to revisit if I want to go back there again for brunch.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

For the past 45 years my high school has held a reunion of some sort every 5 years. We also had one for our 50th and 60th birthdays.

The ones we’ve had at the 57th Fighter Group have been the most fun.

We had our 45th last night and it was a blast. The bar and dance area is a good size and it is interesting to have the other folks who are there for the music and dancing to become part of the reunion.

The bar staff are really great! Very efficient, handle the crowds well, friendly and fun.

I have no idea what the restaurant is like. The bar menu is good, good selection of beer, wine and s full bar.

Dance, dance, dance!