“Currently being remodeled, still very good.”
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
Ranked #72 of 4,360 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable. We have live Jazz every Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, featuring the Eric Thomas Trio. Fandangles provides a memorable and lasting culinary experience.
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Currently being remodeled, as of this writing still very good. Chicken wings were excellent and the soda's very good and served in cold glasses. Nice experience.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed October 25, 2018

I went out of my way to eat here after seeing that it is rated the number one downtown restaurant in Atlanta. If this is the number one downtown Atlanta restaurant, then the Russians must be hacking Trip Advisor. Even trying to call the restaurant was a hassle. One must go through the Sheraton switchboard then into a voicemail. But what the heck, I took a chance. The restaurant is now in a temporary location on the second floor that is about as appealing as a highway reststop coffee shop. The menu is different from the one online. The host and servers are very pleasant and asked how my dinner was. When I said the steak wasn't hot enough, they just smiled. $32 for a tasty but lukewarm strip steak with three (count 'em) little stalks of asparagus and a few barely warm fingerling potatoes. The wedge of lettuce with Maytag blue cheese was good but didn't have all the ingredients listed on the menu (no onions, for example) and weighed in at a New York steakhouse price of $13. No bread was served. There's a tiny beer list, and they were out of the one I ordered. The canned IPA the waiter suggested was $8. So this was a $67 coffee shop meal at a high-end restaurant price. Terrible value. Shameful, actually.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Michelle recommended the Shrimp and Grits as we as the Fried Green Tomatoes absolutely amazing! Great service, friendly, fast and very attentive! Can’t wait to come back! Ask for Michelle at the bar

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I had breakfast and dinner while staying there during the Atlanta Market. The breakfast was a buffet. The biscuits were hard, the eggs had no flavor, the bacon was not cooked, the bacon that was cooked was hard. Quality of food was not good.

Dinner - I ordered a garden salad with shrimp. The shrimp had a fishy taste like they were not fresh. Have had such better. Twelve dollars to add shrimp to a salad for 6 medium sized shrimp. The salad was supposed to have sweet onions, but it did not, they substituted celery which did not go with the shrimp at all. I dont like raw celery to begin with. If they are going to change ingredients, it should be changed on the menu or inform the patrons that it has changed. I politely informed the manager and he acted as if I was bothering him and said ill tell the chef, not Im sorry that that happened. They need to improve their customer service in this restaurant. I did not go back during my stay.

The wait staff - The lady who filled the water glasses was very attentive, she should have been the waitress because the other was not attentive at all. At dinner I waited for 10 minutes before the waiter came to the table. He was not attentive. Not impressed with the service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

If you desire the perfect steak in an elegant setting, this is the place. Our server, Morton, took very good care of us. The chicken egg roll appetizers were the perfect level of spice. But the very best part - the Filet of Beef. Thick, tender and perfectly prepared with a cognac glaze & truffle butter. Overall, a wonderful anniversary meal.

Date of visit: June 2018