“Are You Kidding Me????”

Ranked #617 of 4,029 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are right along the Beltline and Marta runs right past the restaurant.
Description: Nestled in cozy Grant Park, The Shed at Glenwood is a casual concept with serious food. Chef Justin Dixon provides a true neighborhood feel with dishes worth a drive. The menu is a constant evolution of fresh seasonal fare with integrity driven ingredients that our guests can feel good about. careful classic cocktails, affordable & innovative wine list, and a wide range of beers adapt in concert to the ever changing seasons. From a last minute meal to a special occasion, The Shed at Glenwood has a table ready. Daily Specials: TV Dinner Tuesdays- A plate of Nostalgia for $14 Wednesdays- $3 Sliders Thursday- Brewer's Dozen 1 dozen oysters on the half shell & a featured beer /wine $15 Friday & Saturday- BUY The Bottle! Great $20 Wines Sunday Brunch- Bottomless Mimosas $16, Sunday Dinner- Burger & Brew $18
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I guess this place is average, but I gave it poor because it is also overpriced and the aggregate is WAY too high. I have no idea who is giving the Shed 5 stars. There have to be people that just give almost anything 5 stars.

We have been many times because of the proximity of the restaurant to our house, so this is not a one time issue. Great looking menu, but almost never well executed food. Burgers with stale buns, scallops that are overdone, just general inconsistency (or consistently flawed).

On the positive not, good bartenders and good beers on tap. Bar snacks on the menu are just ok, but the free popcorn is good.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I had brunch today at The SHED. I had the Smoked Brisket Hash and it was great. It is served in it's own little cast iron dish that holds twice as much as it appears to hold. My sister had the crab cake benedict and really like it. My son had the house smoke salmon and also thought it was very good. The service was very good, too. They have a nice menu with a lot of variety.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Myself, my mother, and father went to the Shed following possibly one of the toughest days of our lives. We arrived about 15mins prior to the Shed opening along with a party of two. Upon entering the Shed I first spoke with Rick who warmly said we open in about 10mins and will be happy to serve you how many are in your party?

When we returned Chris warmly greeted us inquiring if both families were together. After seating both families Rick did a spectacular job of guiding us through the menu, providing suggestions/favorites and alternatives for pork products.

We ended up ordering mixed greens salad (absolutely delicious) half dozen oysters (best mignonette EVER), Brussels sprouts, Steak Frites (flank steak w/ blue cheese), and Hamburger with Pablano cheese (perfect amount of spice)!

We even got to taste the tomato soup! Yummmm!!! The sweet tea was perfect Rick . Let me just tell you all how sweet Rick was. He invited us all back to the Shed with hugs, kisses, and hand shakes.

Chris walked over to us in the middle of dinner and asked if this was our first time. Indeed it was. He spoke with us about how amazing the young Chef he has on staff was. His creativity and flare.

Rick lured us in to getting the monkey bread which we had to take home.
Our experience was so spectacular that I am returning for seconds this evening.

For such a tough day, it was as if Rick and Chris were angels purposely sent to my family. Thank you so much. See you shortly!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Love the burger and the shrimp and grits. A couple of other really good options also appear from time to time. Bartender makes a great gin martini- tough to find in this city. Service is always consistent. But, nothing is ever wow. When we move away from the immediate area it won't be a place we drive more than a couple miles to visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

A great local watering hole and eatery tucked into the Glenwood Park neighborhood. We ate at the bar to enjoy the evening specials which included some terrific sliders (get the chicken salad one!) and a cool beverage. They have various local beers available. There is a large dining room which serves a full menu we will try in the future.