All reviews atlanta airport top floor room was clean hot tub an early flight indoor pool would stay here again decent hotel shuttle gm
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

The front desk needs customer service training, the bathroom had hairs all over it, the wall is stripping the pillow cases on the bed were dirty. The pool needs to be closed they need a health inspection to shut it down. To make matters worst at 6 am they were working in room 208 next door to me so loud, makes no sense you ask for a manager. Stay away or stay home this place is not worth a penny.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a Thursday night. I called ahead because I knew shuttle was ending close my arrive from Cincinnati. I was told this wasn't a problem. I called at 10:45pm and so happy that they were going to pick myself and my 2 small kids up. After waiting until 11:40 no one showed up and another hotel brand offered a ride. There was trash ovee flowing feom the exterior can. Check in took 25 minutes and when we finally arrived to our room, it was not cleaned from the last guest. Beds not made, towels on the floor, garbage through out. We returned to the desk and 30 minutes later we had a room. Breakfast was decent and the morning shuttle and front desk employees were friendly. I do believe the evening desk man was nice but was left with the other shifts mess. I called the manager Mike three times to never receive a return phone call, also leaving my information.I guess this experience wasn't important to them.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2018

When I checked in, the front desk girl wasn't exactly happy to be at work. She was nice, but you could tell, that she didn't want to be there.
The hotel room was decent for what it was, but the noise level of the actual hotel occupants kept me awake all night long, and since the noise was coming from everywhere, there was no way to make a complaint about the noise because you couldn't tell where it was coming from. Keep in mind, the noise wasn't from being close to the airport! I will find another hotel to stay at next flight out.
The hotel shuttle to the airport was very pleasant as well as the drive back to the hotel from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine A
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and found convenient with transfers from airport. However, is remote from tourist attractions.
Room spacious and clean. We requested a quiet room as feared airport, road noise. Our room overlooking pool was quiet.
We ate in house one night which was convenient and inexpensive.
The breakfast was the usual highly processed breakfast served with disposable plates and cutlery.
Great facility if needing to access airport easily but for tourism choose closer in.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Good location close to the Atlanta airport. Very noisy hotel but the breakfast ad the best scrambled eggs I've had in a very long time, but it seemed they only made a few at a time. There was plenty of Pork Sausage links but only a 1/4 of a pan of eggs. The housekeeping was all good and the front desk was always attended The shuttle drivers were nice and safe drivers as well.
The lobby was always kept clean. The pool was indoor and always full and very noisy. There was NO HOT TUB like the photos show! That was a disappointment. They had 2 spots for large vehicles and 2 drivers that had no trlrs took up both places with their small tractors so that wasn't very considerate.
The TV was ok, the wifi was ok, not great, but the rooms were comfy and well equipped with all the amenities, Coffeemaker, fridge, microwave and I ordered Chinese one night. It took 45-60 minutes to get it but it was affordable and good.
I stayed here twice so it's a good place and the people are nice. I would DO IT AGAIN HERE!

Room Tip: Call Ahead
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business