US$122
US$96
Westin.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$108
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$103
US$85
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$103
Country Inn
US$101
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$495
Mandarin Oriental
US$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

2,458 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge desklobby barroom servicemidtown areabeautiful hotelfitness centercorner roomhotel restaurantbusiness meetingfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Excellent accommodations and very friendly staff. Comfortable beds and rooms. Great location. Conference rooms on the 14th flor are a nice change from your standard windowless convention hotels. Lots of light. The service in teh hotel is impeccable. The only downfall is the the restaurant and quick service venue. The service in those locations was particularly slow and not at the same level as the rest of the hotel. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay in the Midtown area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear TwoGuysInNC,

Thanks for all your great feedback. We here at Loews Atlanta think our conference space stands out among the rest. With floor to ceiling windows that overlook Midtown and Peachtree Street and our delicious banquet menu, we truly add a nice spin to traditional conference settings. Thank you again for taking the time to write and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many Thanks,
Martin Charlton
Director of Conference and Catering
Loews Atlanta Hote

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had a reservation made through my employer's travel department that was guaranteed for late arrival. However, upon arrival the desk agent informed me that the hotel was oversold and that no room would be available for me because they did not have a payment method on file (which the night manager later admitted was false). The night manager arranged for me to stay at another area hotel, which was not even remotely in the same class as the Loews. The Loews did pay for a night at the substitute hotel ($109) but the damage had been done. If this is how the Loews treats an employee of one of their higher volume corporate clients, I can only imagine how they would treat an individual traveller.

2  Thank AMorris02
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear AMorris02,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience on Trip Advisor. I was horrified to read about what you experienced and am terribly sorry for what occurred. We work very hard to ensure that all of our corporate guests are cared for and have rooms confirmed as this is a big part of what we do every day. We are working on getting to the bottom of your situation and I would greatly appreciate if you could contact me so we can attempt to right this wrong.

Please rest assured that this is not who we are, or how we operate, and if you give us the opportunity to take care of you again, you will experience Loews hospitality the way it was intended.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Dale McDaniel
Managing Director
404-745-5000

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here for a conference earlier this month. My colleague and I were assisted by Michael at the front desk and he was very helpful. He went above and beyond and helped us purchase tickets to the aquarium from the hotel rather than having to go there and wait in line. The congierge could not find the tickets and Michael stepped in to help. We were tight on time so it really helped! The hotel is really nice overall. The location was good but not what I expected. If you want to be close to the tourist area this isn't quiet it. Overall it was a great stay. Thank you Michael!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Lflores3

Dear Lflores3,

Congratulations on completing your first TripAdvisor review. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and for choosing Loews Atlanta Hotel as the subject. We really appreciate all the kind words you said about Michael at our front desk and we have passed along your remarks to him. He is truly an asset to the Loews Atlanta family and we are glad you noticed that as well. Hopefully you had the opportunity to take our complimentary house car service to the destinations of your choosing. But if not, don’t worry, we will be happy to take you on your next stay with us!

Safe Travels,
Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not only was the hotel beautifully appointed and the staff friendly but even the restaurant was excellent. Being in a customer service business, I am sometimes overly critical when I receive poor service. No need to do that here, the staff at the Loews Atlanta was exceptional. From the front desk, to the wait staff, the bellman, security, everyone I met on my recent stay went out of their way to be pleasant, friendly and helpful. It was one of the best business travel experiences I have ever had, I was totally impressed.

Dear Deborah N.,

We fully understand, being in the customer service industry makes us all a little hyperaware of the service we receive. However, we are so happy that we surpassed your expectations! It was amazing to read that throughout your stay we wow’d you from reception to departure. We have printed your kind remarks and placed them where our team members can see the outcome of all their hard work, happy guests!

Thanks so much!
Kadian Springs
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Atlanta is not a favored destination for me and so, when our events coordinator told me that we were having an event in Midtown Atlanta, my heart sank. I will say however that the Loews on Peachtree in Midtown, surprised me.

Admittedly, midtown is a curious mix of new and old, some classic Victorian structures and then these towering walls of glass. Be warned that if you're staying here, come prepared with all the toiletries and requisites that you should need. The concession downstairs, called the market is hopelessly understocked and there are no Rite Aids or corner stores in easy walking distance or at least none that I could find.

Within walking distance of the MARTA it is easily identifiable if you're going in the right direction. Many restaurants and eating establishments are also within easy walking distance.

The hotel is well appointed and provides great conference facilities on level C, a towering 14 floors or so above street level. Reception was pleasant and efficient and the bar area is serviced by charming personnel and provides a good range of libations.

Internet access is regrettably charged for, and the rooms are on a par with any of the leading chains with rooms provided with roomy bathrooms with quality towels and toiletries.
A coffee maker with plenty of coffee and tea makings is provided although the disposable cups is a little annoying when you don't plan to make a to-go cup. The desk in the room has a RJ45 network connection but I couldnt get that to work and resorted to WIFI which performed ok.
The desk or writing surface doesn't come with a power socket in the standing lamp or built into the desk so come prepared with a long power cord.

If I attend a conference again in Atlanta, I would hope that it is here again!

Room Tip: Higher floors are better and have pretty good noise reduction

Dear ClintonJ1,

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to do things differently, and your note definitely gives us ideas to deliver a superior guest experience. We are very happy that you really enjoyed your stay and will come back to stay here on your return.

Your thoughts on the availability of sundries in the store has been communicated to the Store Manager, and if you are able to contact us with any specific items that you think would be helpful, please feel free to contact me at mkoka@loewshotels.com. There is however, a CVS and Publix within a 10 minute walking distance from the hotel. We understand that you had to pay for internet, it is a service we currently offer without charge to our frequent traveling guests who are Blue members or higher of our You First program. We highly recommend that you join this program to take advantage of this and many other useful benefits. As for the disposable cups, its good that you bring this up, as we are currently in the process of identifying a ceramic cup for the rooms in addition to the to-go cups.

It's always great when someone can take the time to share their experience and we are always looking for ways to be the market leaders. So, thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Mohan Koka