“Loews Made Our 15 Year Anniversary the Best Day Ever!!!”

Ranked #5 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 26 August 2017

When I say luxury, I mean luxury!! Our suite was soooo amazing!!! It had a living room area, a beautiful dining area overlooking downtown Atlanta and the bed....whoa! Huge and comfy with down pillows. The bathroom did not disappoint as it gave an option to either shower or take a relaxing bubble bath. (I did both by the way) My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with the check-in, customer service, and amenities. Listen...if you're looking for basic...keep it moving because Loews Hotel is top of the line when it comes to great hotels! Mellisa and the other front desk clerks were the sweetest! I truly cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: We were on the 21st floor. The 30's had an amazing view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

What a compliment indeed! First and foremost, happy belated 15 year anniversary! We are absolutely elated to know your memory celebrating here with us goes down as one of the best days you've ever had. Your compliments to our luxurious suites and impeccable staff are sincerely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more anniversaries to come.

Cheers,
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,372)

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We enjoyed our stay and we were especially impressed with all the staff, especially Zohra at the front desk. She was customer first focused, extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and upon check-out remembered things we had discussed upon check-in. Very impressive! Location is also very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. From Zohra's friendly and helpful welcome to our convenient location, we are delighted you enjoyed your time at Loews Atlanta, We hope to have you with us again in the future!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I had never heard of this hotel. I typically stay at Ritz Carlton hotels but wanted to do something different this time for my honeymoon. I was a little reluctant at first since this place was new to me and I wanted everything to be perfect....and it was!! I was blown away by the customer service, the cleanliness of the hotel, the views of the city because of the floor to ceiling windows in the room, the food (room service).This was an awesome experience that I'll remember always.

Room Tip: Corner suite. The floor to ceiling windows helps you to enjoy the view from all angles
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Vernell -
Happy honeymoon! Thank you for choosing Loews Atlanta as your home to celebrate such a monumental occasion. We're delighted all of your expectations were exceeded and you left with memories for a lifetime. While there may be only one honeymoon, we hope to have you back for many anniversaries to come.

Cheers,

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Are stay was perfect and the staff is so easy m and helpful. The gentleman at the front desk, I believe it was Tyler, was very helpful checking us in and he even hand delivered a very important package I had sent to the front desk. If you're staying in midtown, don't hesitate to choose the Loews!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, Conrad. I'm pleased to read your time at Loews Atlanta was exceptional and made all the more better by the help of Tyler at the front desk. We hope to have you with us again next time your travels bring you to Midtown.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I was in town for a couple days doing interviews. Everything was very easy. I used the fitness center, and it was ample for what I do (cardio and weights). Breakfast was particularly tasty, my views were great, and Jena at the front desk was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to read your recent stay at Loews Atlanta was exceptional and appreciate your compliments to our fitness center, wonderful breakfast, beautiful views and helpful staff. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My best friend & I arrived at the hotel Friday night just after 10pm, tired and ready for bed. When we got to our room, she a disgusting stain that was probably bodily fluid on her comforter. She called the front desk expecting an apology and an offer to make it right. Dissatisfied with the response, she then went down to the lobby to talk to someone face-to-face. She returned to the room & told me the front desk rep did not apologize or offer any compensation, but would send someone would come change the linen.

After twenty minutes of waiting, I finally went to the shower and she called downstairs again. From the bathroom I could hear voices about 10 minutes later. The original person who spoke to my friend in the lobby, (who offered no apology for the dirty linen) had not reported the complaint to anyone, and that is why it took 40 minutes for anyone to come to the room. The guy who come up didn’t know how to change the linen , and my friend, who had been up since 6am was beside herself. Finally a nice lady name Ms. Sara came up and moved us to the same room on a higher floor of the hotel, she apologized, a full hour after calling the front desk, we were finally able to go to bed. I am shocked that we were not offered a complimentary night or at least a breakfast for our trouble.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for leaving such a detailed review. While it is always wonderful to hear of the amazing experiences of our guests it is absolutely imperative that we learn of our shortcomings so that we are able to improve. While I am pleased to read of the manner in which Sara handled the complaint, reading of the challenges you faced snowball is truly disheartening to read. Please accept my heartfelt apologies for the impression you left our hotel with. After a bit of investigation, we were able to identify the calls made. I have personally addressed this issue with the appropriate leader as a training opportunity and sincerely appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We do hope you will one day allow us the opportunity to regain your trust and confidence and return for a true Loews Atlanta experience.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The Loews Atlanta hotel was terrific. First time in a Loews and we enjoyed it. Service was outstanding. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We were in Atlanta to help my daughter move into a new apartment. We asked Rachel at the Reception desk for advice about a store to get packing tape and a breakfast place off property. She gave us a map and had great suggestions. Then she went one step further and lent us a dispenser and roll of tape to use for the day! We saw her again when we used the gym and again she was extremely helpful and friendly - and even remembered my name! The gym was excellent: a hotel floor full of machines and equipment - all in perfect shape and very clean. There are classes available for an extra cost.

The rooms were very nice. Complimentary small water bottles was a nice touch. The location of the hotel is very good - right in the heart of Midtown and close to many restaurants and sights. We took an Uber from the airport and then took the Marta when we returned. The walk to the station is about 5 minutes and was very easy and very affordable.

We really enjoyed our stay and joined the Loews loyalty program as a result. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank EspritD

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review. We're so happy to have been your first time at a Loews Hotel! From our amenities and features to our friendly staff and convenient location, we're pleased Loews Atlanta was the perfect home-base during your daughter's moving weekend. We hope to have you back with us for many visits in the future!

Safe Travels,