2,498 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge deskroom servicemidtown locationlobby barbeautiful hotelfitness centerbusiness conferencehotel restaurantcorner roomfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We enjoyed our stay and we were especially impressed with all the staff, especially Zohra at the front desk. She was customer first focused, extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and upon check-out remembered things we had discussed upon check-in. Very impressive! Location is also very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. From Zohra's friendly and helpful welcome to our convenient location, we are delighted you enjoyed your time at Loews Atlanta, We hope to have you with us again in the future!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

I had never heard of this hotel. I typically stay at Ritz Carlton hotels but wanted to do something different this time for my honeymoon. I was a little reluctant at first since this place was new to me and I wanted everything to be perfect....and it was!! I was blown away by the customer service, the cleanliness of the hotel, the views of the city because of the floor to ceiling windows in the room, the food (room service).This was an awesome experience that I'll remember always.

Room Tip: Corner suite. The floor to ceiling windows helps you to enjoy the view from all angles
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Vernell -
Happy honeymoon! Thank you for choosing Loews Atlanta as your home to celebrate such a monumental occasion. We're delighted all of your expectations were exceeded and you left with memories for a lifetime. While there may be only one honeymoon, we hope to have you back for many anniversaries to come.

Cheers,

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Are stay was perfect and the staff is so easy m and helpful. The gentleman at the front desk, I believe it was Tyler, was very helpful checking us in and he even hand delivered a very important package I had sent to the front desk. If you're staying in midtown, don't hesitate to choose the Loews!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, Conrad. I'm pleased to read your time at Loews Atlanta was exceptional and made all the more better by the help of Tyler at the front desk. We hope to have you with us again next time your travels bring you to Midtown.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I was in town for a couple days doing interviews. Everything was very easy. I used the fitness center, and it was ample for what I do (cardio and weights). Breakfast was particularly tasty, my views were great, and Jena at the front desk was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to read your recent stay at Loews Atlanta was exceptional and appreciate your compliments to our fitness center, wonderful breakfast, beautiful views and helpful staff. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

My best friend & I arrived at the hotel Friday night just after 10pm, tired and ready for bed. When we got to our room, she a disgusting stain that was probably bodily fluid on her comforter. She called the front desk expecting an apology and an offer to make it right. Dissatisfied with the response, she then went down to the lobby to talk to someone face-to-face. She returned to the room & told me the front desk rep did not apologize or offer any compensation, but would send someone would come change the linen.

After twenty minutes of waiting, I finally went to the shower and she called downstairs again. From the bathroom I could hear voices about 10 minutes later. The original person who spoke to my friend in the lobby, (who offered no apology for the dirty linen) had not reported the complaint to anyone, and that is why it took 40 minutes for anyone to come to the room. The guy who come up didn’t know how to change the linen , and my friend, who had been up since 6am was beside herself. Finally a nice lady name Ms. Sara came up and moved us to the same room on a higher floor of the hotel, she apologized, a full hour after calling the front desk, we were finally able to go to bed. I am shocked that we were not offered a complimentary night or at least a breakfast for our trouble.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for leaving such a detailed review. While it is always wonderful to hear of the amazing experiences of our guests it is absolutely imperative that we learn of our shortcomings so that we are able to improve. While I am pleased to read of the manner in which Sara handled the complaint, reading of the challenges you faced snowball is truly disheartening to read. Please accept my heartfelt apologies for the impression you left our hotel with. After a bit of investigation, we were able to identify the calls made. I have personally addressed this issue with the appropriate leader as a training opportunity and sincerely appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We do hope you will one day allow us the opportunity to regain your trust and confidence and return for a true Loews Atlanta experience.

Thanks Again,