“Great Room, Great Hotel and Great Staff - What more could you want”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #81 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Room 222 (K.Kuptz) I traveled here for work and stayed there 4 nights in March. I must say that the hotel was very clean and the staff was more than amazing. Miss Linda at the front desk was so friendly and helped with whatever I needed. I would definately stay at this hotel again. Thanks guys for a awesome business trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our service and staff, and mentioning Linda at the Front Desk. I promise I will share your feedback with our team and recognize Linda. We are fortunate to have a great team here that truly cares about our customers. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

The prior reviews are pretty much spot on with regards to the great breakfast, comfy accommodations and convenient distance to just about everything.

But it's stellar service that can make just about any hotel stand out. My trip included coming into the States, a one night stay in Atlanta at the Holiday Inn and then a shuttle to Athens GA, which left from the airport. I took longer than expected running an errand, and missed the hotel shuttle that I needed to get back to the airport on time.

It was my doing, so I could only blame myself for the extra delay. But I'm imagining that the front desk staff took one look at my forlorn expression and wanted to help. They got on the phone and called a driver who was not even on the airport route, who in turn was able to swing by and get me. After several long hours of travel, it's the little courteous touches that have a big impact. Holiday Inn got it right!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
JKJohnsen, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you for your nice review and for sharing this great service experience with us. When traveling to Atlanta again we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I think you have one of the best ladies working at your property and she is very much professional and always willing to help her customers. Keep up the good work...

Room Tip: Great hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your excellent review and for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk for taking great care of you! We look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit to Atlanta!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My day started at 6am with me traveling then getting stuck in ATL due to my flight being cancelled. I called a few hotels to get rates and to see exactly how far away the hotel was. When i called i thought the price was a little high (beign that i was only staying for 1 night). BUt let me tell you....my hotel stay was worth every penny of my $94. The shuttle bus driver was very pleasant and upon me entering the hotel i was immediately greeted and was checked in swiftly. The front desk agent was very pleasant. In the area there is also a huge shopping center tha came in so handy being that my luggage was lost as well so i had to pick up a few items...The hotel also has a shuttle bus available upon reuquest to take you to and from the shopping center!!! The room was very nice and clean..After my stressful day i ate took a bath and slept like a baby!!! Breakfast the next morning was great . The check out process was very fast and the shuttle was there to take me back to the airport. Needless to say, anytime im visiting the ATL area again...this will be my first choice !!!

Room Tip: On the 1st floor is an indoor heated salt water pool(if traveling with kids this is the best)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to take advantage of the many amenities that our hotel and the Camp Creek Marketplace have to offer. Thank you also for the very nice comments about our shuttle drivers and the Front Desk staff. We hope your travels bring you back to Atlanta often, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I was expecting an average stay being that it is a Holiday Inn... but the decor of the rooms, ammenities and gracious staff made me feel like I was at a much more upscale hotel. What a pleasant surprise! Linda at the front desk was especially helpful. This will be our go-to spot from now on when me and the hubby need a stay-cation!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 April 2012

A new Holiday Inn Express that clearly prides itself on customer satisfaction from the time you arrive. Great service, excellent room overlooking a lake, very nice outdoor deck, superb breakfast. I WILL be back......

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Lake are wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The highest compliment we can receive is to be told that you will return soon! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Excellent and fast customer servive. The attendant who served us was very curtious, heplful, and friendly. I would recommend this Holiday Inn express to anyone looking for a comforatable,safe, friendly place to stay during their travel. Thank you Tara for being an excellent help.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for recognizing Tara at the Front Desk! I will share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Feedback such as yours means a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
7.3 km away
7.7 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
32.4 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: $139 - $248 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta