“My nephews HS graduation visit”

This Is It! BBQ & Seafood Camp Creek Full
Ranked #594 of 4,264 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I was picked up from the airport in Atlanta and to avoid rush hour traffic, I got a treat. I didn’t have any idea that there was a great southern soul food restaurant nearby. My family eats there often. My nephew and niece immediately ordered the catfish nuggets. There are great daily specials for two people though. There are numerous entrees like smothered pork chops, fried chicken, baked chicken, and sides like sweet potatoes, rice, macncheese, & greens. Meals come with corn bread and toast. It is casual and informal. Everyone was nice. Similar to a cafeteria but you order the entree and the pick your sides. Open seating. Diverse clientele. It is good!

This Is It M, Manager at This Is It! BBQ & Seafood Camp Creek Full, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a message here. Your four-star rating and commentary are exactly what we appreciate. We're so glad that you enjoyed dining with us recently.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We went to This Is It on Camp Creek yesterday. We ordered catfish nuggets at 8:15 pm when we arrived in addition to 2 other orders. I just happened to look at my watch to check the time. The line servers were very cordial; however, after I asked about my order and said I had been waiting for 35 minutes, 2 people who had ordered long after I did received their orders. It was only after I spoke with the manager that I finally got my order of nuggets. When I checked the plate, my order was about half what the others had received, but since it had already been 47 minutes, I just took it & left. The food is usually good & prompt. Today, however, I had an awful experience. I doubt we will return.

1  Thank livytwo
This Is It M, Manager at This Is It! BBQ & Seafood Camp Creek Full, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hello, We appreciate your feedback and are currently investigating the circumstances you have brought to our attention. Please be assured we will follow up with this as soon as possible. Thank you again for bringing this to light.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

A friend told me about this fantastic restaurant. It won a Hoodie Award for best BBQ a few years ago and I can see why. The line was long when we arrived, but moved very quickly. The quality of the food is excellent! The catfish was $15.99 for three whole fried catfish and two sides. You can’t beat that for price. My friend had the ribs tips and he said they were great! When you are in Atlanta, visit this place, you won’t regret it!

Thank you, so much for giving us a perfect 5- rating and the pretty awesome review! We strive to always give each guest our best and when its noticed and commented on, it's a great thing! Don't be a stranger, we'd ❤️ to see you again!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Tasted oven baked and not charbroiled. They used to taste great,smoky and char grilled but now they're taking short cuts and it was NOT GOOD AT ALL. I was a regular at this place but apparently management must NOT be invested in the future success of this company to allow this sabotage of what used to be a great tasty place to eat in the neighbor.Time to get my grill out an stay home next time.NEVER AGAIN.Sad

2  Thank Sandy T

Thank you for your candid review and rating, . Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are saddened that your recent visit with us was not a good one. We'd love to talk with you about it and see how we can improve what we do. Please consider giving us a call. We're always open to improvement and would like to see what we can do to have your next visit be an awesome one.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

The service is really slow so be prepared to stand in line for several minutes before making your order. Was in line for 20 minutes before ordering, then once order was completed had to wait another 30 minutes or so before receiving food. There appear to be only one worker making the orders. The cashier would call the order back to the kitchen and then the service lady would have to call the order back to the kitchen again. If you dine in make sure you get a ticket and a number. Waited so long that the manager refunded our money. For this to be a well known chain the food was just ok.

2  Thank Kenneth S
Tamecia S, Social Manager at This Is It! BBQ & Seafood Camp Creek Full, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Hi Kenneth! Thanks for leaving your review. Please let us know how specifically how we can improve our services to make your experience better next time!