“Must visit place! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a really good meal at wrecking bar. To be fair I would give 4.5 stars if allowed.

Firstly, the cocktails and beer are both great. Get the Willett barrel aged barley wine if it’s still there it was fantastic.

Cocktails were good. Great whiskey menu mostly fairly priced.

The cheese board was delicious! The pate was incredible. The meats made in house were also both very good. They served two goat cheeses and a sheeps milk cheese. All were delicious.

The pastrami and fries were excellent. The Korean spiced pickles were very good as well. The dish entitled fermentation was a welcome surprise to a great meal! The burger was also sensational.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be back when I return to Atl!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Great beer selection! Lots of options for the beer lover. The decor is really interesting with largely architectural salvage gems displayed throughout. Good service. The food looked interesting but we didn’t try it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Came here for Father's Day since it was my choice. This is the first time I have ever been here. The parking lot is small but it was easy to find a spot on the street so don't let that deter you.

The entrance is on the side into the basement. We walked in and were greeted by a smile and a beer menu on the wall. We got lucky and were seated right away since there were just 2 of us. We were given a regular menu and a 7th Anniversary Barrel Aged Beers menu. The regular beers are in 6 oz or 13 oz pours. The special beers are 4 oz or 8 oz. I thought this was great because I was able to try 4 different beers with my meal and not feel like I had overdone it. Flights are served but not always. I think they said it was because it was during their Anniversary. There is a beer here for anyone who enjoys craft beer.

The menu has a good selection of starters, salads and sandwiches. There are 5 brunch menu items. I had the O. G. Burger and... O. G... it was good. Definitely look at the menu online. One warning, there was no chicken option on the menu the day I visited. I don't know if that was just that day or the norm. There are vegetarian options.

I am looking forward to my next visit and I am definitely bring some friends along.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice dinner at Wrecking Bar. I'd suggest reservations, as it was busy even on a Sunday evening. The tough decision was trying to decide on beers. Three different IPAs all got high marks from our crew. The food menu is relatively short, but we were happy with all of our choices. Nice pub atmosphere...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Service was excellent. We split a hamburger which was no problem. It was served with Sauer kraut which was a different kind of treat. Beer selection was extensive. Parking can be an issue. We were able to find a street spot but they do have valet.

Date of visit: May 2018