1,974 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2018

It was overall really nice , I must admit( staff were friendly), wifi was great, room was simple but cozy & i slept good. Loby area was big to relax & the hotel was off of the main road. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Stayed for 3 days in this property and it was one of the worst stays ever. The hooks of the shower curtain were half broken and same for the room curtain. Water in the sink came with rust the first time I opened the tap.
When I came to the room on 2nd day, the room was cleaned but there were no towels, foot mat, Lotion, coffee cups, tea bags and sugar packs. Called reception and asked to be connected to house keeping and the reply was " What do you want!". After giving the list of missing things, there was silence for a second and then " Do you want all that!!!". Not surprised that nothing came and eventually got the missing items the next morning after 3 reminders..
Breakfast is extremely limited and first hotel for me where I had to pay extra for orange juice!!!
All this when i was charged nearly $ 200 / night...

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sanjeevorvi
Reviewed May 9, 2018

It felt like the walls did not have any sound barrier what so ever. The guest in the next room tv was loud then when the hotel asked them to lower the volume the couple started acting rowdy and was yelling to purposely disturb my sleep after 2am.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival I waited 45 minutes to check in. There was one person checking everyone in. I was told I had free breakfast and that the parking was 18.00 a day. When arriving to my room it was very muggy and hot. I turned on the air conditioning unit only to find that it was dirty and was blowing out dirt. The carpet was pulled up and had dirt under it. The clocks face plate was ripped off. The television was not working. we tried to unplug and plug it back up. Still wasn’t working. When called for towels we waited approximately 45 minutes before calling the front again. We had to go down and get our own towels. After showering and realizing that the shower curtain was moldy, the floor was flooded and I didn’t have enough towels to soak up the water. When I went to breakfast I was told that it was not included in my reservation and I couldn’t “prove” that the front desk agent told me it was so I would have to pay. I ended up going to another hotel Saturday to stay until Sunday for all the inconveniences I encountered while I was there.
Here are photos of the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Great and hard working staff. Alwful hotel. In need of upgrades badly. Bar poorly maintained and roach y ice bucket 2nd night. Close to downtown area and nice restaurants. Did not feel safe at night but nice walk during the day

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple