1,976 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Room was okay needed work and dresser drawers broken. Housekeeping was mediocre didn't even make one of the beds. Breakfast was okay if you like gravy & biscuits everyday no other options and only drink option was milk or water you had to ask for no juice without paying over 3.00. Shuttle service non exisitant which was the main reason I chose this hotel for our trip to momocon. Ended up having to pay Lyft and Uber to get to the Congress Center which was an unplanned expense. When I asked about the shuttle I was told they didn't have a shuttle everyday then the next day the driver didn't show up for work Really if you advertise a shuttle as one of your amenities you have a shuttle available everyday regardless.. Needless to say I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Everyone we encountered treated us professionally. Desk service representatives gave friendly and helpful information regarding the Atlanta traffic patterns. We especially enjoyed our interactions with the ladies in the restaurant. They quickly established a rapport with their customers and were attentive and funny. (The Anita Baker Concert was a dissapointment, but at least we enjoyed our lodging)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2018

It was overall really nice , I must admit( staff were friendly), wifi was great, room was simple but cozy & i slept good. Loby area was big to relax & the hotel was off of the main road. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Stayed for 3 days in this property and it was one of the worst stays ever. The hooks of the shower curtain were half broken and same for the room curtain. Water in the sink came with rust the first time I opened the tap.
When I came to the room on 2nd day, the room was cleaned but there were no towels, foot mat, Lotion, coffee cups, tea bags and sugar packs. Called reception and asked to be connected to house keeping and the reply was " What do you want!". After giving the list of missing things, there was silence for a second and then " Do you want all that!!!". Not surprised that nothing came and eventually got the missing items the next morning after 3 reminders..
Breakfast is extremely limited and first hotel for me where I had to pay extra for orange juice!!!
All this when i was charged nearly $ 200 / night...

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sanjeevorvi
Reviewed May 9, 2018

It felt like the walls did not have any sound barrier what so ever. The guest in the next room tv was loud then when the hotel asked them to lower the volume the couple started acting rowdy and was yelling to purposely disturb my sleep after 2am.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo