US$124
US$99
US$84
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$103
US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$136
  • Room Service
US$178
US$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$485
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$542/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$249
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

1,899 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We live in north Georgia and dis not want to drive 1.5 hours back after the concert. I wanted to stay closer to the stadium but this was perfect. There was a shuttle to take us to the stadium but it only ran until 1030 so we took an uber pool back and it was 9 bucks. The shuttle bus driver was very nice and warned us against taxi drivers because he said they would rip us off. Good to know. The room was spacious and a no e king sized bed! The bed waa comfortable but I could not sleep on the pillows they were too hard to me and too big. We turned the air up before we left so it was nice and cool when we got back after the concert. There waa alot going on in Atlanta this Memorial day weekend so we has to wait in li e to check in but once I got to the desk it went fast since I prebooked on Bookings.com. parking waa included which was nice. I must mention Rita at the front desk..very helpful and pleasant. Who I want to mention is Miss Melody at the bar! We could have stayed and talked to her all night! She was so pleasant and nice. Very interesting to talk to she had been at thus location for a number of years and had plenty of stories to tell! Even when I slid my glass ..I thought it would stop but no..it kept going crashing to the floor..she just laughed and said that happened alot!!! The counter was cement with a slick coating on it. They had beer from GA and from around the world..on tap!!! We were also right at the Olympic Centennial Park which was nice. We were on the 15th floor and had some nice views of the city. Will definately return!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orchid974
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Room was okay needed work and dresser drawers broken. Housekeeping was mediocre didn't even make one of the beds. Breakfast was okay if you like gravy & biscuits everyday no other options and only drink option was milk or water you had to ask for no juice without paying over 3.00. Shuttle service non exisitant which was the main reason I chose this hotel for our trip to momocon. Ended up having to pay Lyft and Uber to get to the Congress Center which was an unplanned expense. When I asked about the shuttle I was told they didn't have a shuttle everyday then the next day the driver didn't show up for work Really if you advertise a shuttle as one of your amenities you have a shuttle available everyday regardless.. Needless to say I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Everyone we encountered treated us professionally. Desk service representatives gave friendly and helpful information regarding the Atlanta traffic patterns. We especially enjoyed our interactions with the ladies in the restaurant. They quickly established a rapport with their customers and were attentive and funny. (The Anita Baker Concert was a dissapointment, but at least we enjoyed our lodging)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 14, 2018

It was overall really nice , I must admit( staff were friendly), wifi was great, room was simple but cozy & i slept good. Loby area was big to relax & the hotel was off of the main road. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Stayed for 3 days in this property and it was one of the worst stays ever. The hooks of the shower curtain were half broken and same for the room curtain. Water in the sink came with rust the first time I opened the tap.
When I came to the room on 2nd day, the room was cleaned but there were no towels, foot mat, Lotion, coffee cups, tea bags and sugar packs. Called reception and asked to be connected to house keeping and the reply was " What do you want!". After giving the list of missing things, there was silence for a second and then " Do you want all that!!!". Not surprised that nothing came and eventually got the missing items the next morning after 3 reminders..
Breakfast is extremely limited and first hotel for me where I had to pay extra for orange juice!!!
All this when i was charged nearly $ 200 / night...

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business