1,965 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Take your money somewhere else. This hotel is grubby, the staff is slow and rude. My bathroom had half used soaps and shampoos, no towels, and the TV didnt work. They have a rooftop pool which looks beautiful in the pictures but is closed to guests, so don't think about being able to go outside and relax. The breafast buffet is $10 which doesn't include eggs, bacon, sausage or other normal items that most buffets would have. You have to pay extra for that. Garbage Hotel. I canceled my second night and booked somewhere else. Oh, and they don't advertise this but parking is $18 per day which is such a rip off. Terrible experience. Gross Hotel. Mistake all together. Get it together Ramada, is it so hard to take pride in your hotel, your staff and the experience you're trying to give your customers? This is an embarrasment to your industry.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I have never been so disappointed with a hotel before. We arrived and the check-in process was super quick and professional. After that, it's a pure nightmare. Get to the 4th floor and had this awful reek of weed and mold. Not to mention once we get into the room they are laid out wrong from what we ordered. We got up to our first room and all the carpets are stained and there are piles of dirt and debris on the floor outside of the rooms. After being moved we arrived on the 11th floor, which has no ice machine but it was a somewhat working vending machine and arrived in our king bedroom. This hotel is so dirty, outdated, and rundown we didn't want to touch anything until everything was looked at and wiped down once over. The lobby is beautiful but honestly, once you leave the lobby it was nothing but disappointment. Also, parking is $18 a night for this trashbin so be prepared to pay even more for disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2018

No service, room and facilities in poor and dirty state. Carpets ripped, bath ceilings leaks and peeling paint. Terrible furniture, old and ripped. Facilities smelled. No means to get drinks or snacks after hours,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank vbowma280710
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Ok I have stayed in a few hotels over the years. This one was by far the worst!No refrigerator, 1 trash can (bathroom),Food on the floors,first room TV didn't work along with dirty towel behind bedstand,alarm clock didn't work as well,tissue underbeds,then they moved us to a New room and temp wouldn't stay cool, and then got woken to a vacuum at 6 AM! When we go to leave we wait 5 minutes for an elevator (they have at least 4) then we half to wait cause we couldn't get in with housekeeping and all the bags of laundry, housekeeping didn't speak any English at all! Once we was able to get an elevator there was olives all over it! When we told them about it they didn't seem to care!!!!!! I drove 2 extra hours to stay at this hotel! I wanted my girls to stay close to the filming of the Walking Dead! When I told lady at check out I will not return and was not happy about my stay she acted like it was nothing! She made note of the heat acting up and Blew the rest off! I have never been treated LIKE I was today before! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pulleyjackie
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Possibly the worst hotel stay I have ever had. Hotel is dirty and miserable. Someone tried to enter my room not on their staff and I am still waiting for a management reply. Shuttle bus wasn't operating and it's quite isolated. I expected better. Internet worked well and my room was available before 4pm that's the best of it

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business