1,948 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The room that I had, must have been a recently renovated one, it had wood flooring instead of carpet in the pictures that I see. I checked in on a Friday afternoon and the first thing I noticed was that the a/c was not turning on in my room. I went to the front desk and told them about it and they said that they would have someone come and look at it. I finished getting my stuff from the vehicle and the room was still cool but not cold, no one had come to look at the a/c. I went to the front desk again and told them about it once more, this time she called engineering and it took them awhile to answer, but the guy came in finally and discovered that the unit was bad and had to be replaced, the white smoke was the big clue. I was brought another unit and everything was kosher. The next morning I was awakened by the smoke detector in the room. I got it to stop and it was fine all day. The next morning after partying that night, the smoke detector woke me up at 5 in the morning, lasted 4 minutes and then went off. It happened again about a half hour later and I got fed up and went to the front desk, I told them about it and they said they would have someone look into it. The looking into never happened, this kept going on for 4 hours, trust me I was pissed! when I brought the amount of times I was woken up by the smoke detector to the front desk, they apologized but I was told they would not be able to compensate me for my troubles because I had prepaid for my trip online. I would stay here again, but the amount of trouble I had with room 722, will it be worth it to try again?

Room Tip: Park on the roof area if you can.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

If I could give negative stars... I would!

First, the amenities shown online are inaccurate (to say the least). There is a shuttle... but it only goes a certain radius around the hotel but not to the airport. And on top of that, it's not even operable cause the shuttle vehicle was recently in an accident. We were quoted several prices on the daily price of parking which from looking at the sign should only be $5 (we were quoted $12-$18 daily). The website says that breakfast is included but when I went to inquire they said our room was not on the "list" and then proceeded to tell me that there was a $2.71 for a small cup of coffee. When I went to the desk to find out about this "list" I was told that it was something that I would have had to choose during my reservation... but we called the property to make our reservation and nothing was ever mentioned about it, all we knew was that the website said breakfast was included. There are only two soda machines in the building, but the less expensive one is "out of order" and the more expensive one just takes your money with no vending (2.50 for a 20oz). While there were no (visible) bugs in the room, we did find their hideout when we went to get ice from the ice machine (and the ice bucket was gross as well).

The housekeeping staff is nice enough, but the front desk and restaurant employees could use some customer service training.

I spoke with other guests to make sure that I wasn't just overreacting and I was in an elevator full of unpleased guest (which btw only 2 of the 4 elevators work and they are soooooooo slowwwwwww). One older gentleman with an assistive mobility device said that he called the dest to inform them that his television remote did not work and he was told to "just get up and change the channel". How insensitive is that?

Overall, this hotel is deceitful, money hungry above and beyond the actual cost of the room, and not very customer service oriented. Transparency and honesty can really take a business a long way and this ain't that!

I can only pray that Ramada and Wyndham look at these reviews and make some changes. Pay a couple more dollars and find you somewhere that will treat you like they value your business!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank tanekabattle
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Room was so Dirty, scared to stay, but checked in to room after 11 couldn't find another hotel that late. Checked out and got refund at 8:00 a.m. the next morning. Said newly renovated rooms, if that is the case, need to fire contractor.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank O1226RKmichellep
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Everyone should be aware that the cost to park at this hotel is $18/day. Maybe I missed it in the fine print, but it was a surprise. It is does not seem to be a premium location in that you have to drive to attractions and pay again to park at those. This is hardly a resort and should not command that cost.

Cleanliness was spotty and a complete lack of attention to detail. I tend to look at corners, carpets, and windowsills - all in need of cleaning or repair.

Unfortunately, we experienced a scary situation in which the lobby desk said that the pool was going to be kept open until 10:00 PM. Our family was one of 3 or 4 on the 2nd floor pool deck. Whoever locked the pool deck doors did not take time to check if the pool was clear and we were locked out of the hotel for close to a half-hour. It scares me to think what could have happened if only my daughter and I had been out and if somebody did not happen to walk by to get managerial assistance.

The bright spot in our stay is that the restaurant is pretty good. Surprisingly so considering the quality of the rest of the hotel. As expected for a hotel restaurant, it is expensive, but good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank allioak
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin. I was stuck at this hotel due to the high cost of others closer to my venue. You get what you pay for.

The carpets in room and in common areas were dirty and stained. Public restrooms were hot and very dirty. This hotel is very warn and in need of a make over. The elevators were loud and rickety. I didn’t feel real safe. The hallway off the lobby had a strange odor

Day 1 housekeeping did not leave fresh towels. Had to call. Delivery was quick. Day 2 they didn’t replenish the shampoos etc

My room included free breakfast- don’t do it!!! Otherwise it is $9.95. Unless you only eat prepackaged food like milk and cereal. On day 1 I opened each bin and found the following: biscuits and gravy, grits, white toast, plain bagels and small muffins. Not worth the price. The worst part was I opened the muffin container and there was a bug crawling around. YUCK!!

I ate cereal which was prepackaged

Because of this I refused to eat in the restaurant and had to Order takeout with delivery. Chinese and pizza were the only options. There wasn’t a restaurant in walking distance

You get what you pay for

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business