All reviewsbreakfast area isvirginia aveguard on dutywell lit parking lotruby tuesdaysfront desksecure parkingdry cleaningatlanta airportinternational terminalroom was cleanshuttle driverstayed for one nightrental carwithin walking distanceminute drivewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed December 19, 2017

La Quinta works well when we travel due to the acceptance of pets and always pretty clean. Other hotels charge extra. Our typical route from Ky to Fla always results in an overnight stay at a LaQunita

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your return stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. It is good to read that you liked our pet-friendly policy and convenient location which was perfect for your needs. We hope you have the opportunity to return to Atlanta, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

It's nice to go to Atlanta and stay at a CLEAN hotel for a decent price. Personnel was awesome. the only thing I can say needs a little work is breakfast, sausage and eggs were really dry. If we go back to ATL I would definitely keep La Quinta in mind!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for such a wonderful review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. We are glad to know you and your family liked our property, and the services provided by our team. It was a pleasure to have you all as our guest, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

I reserved a room last minute for a business trip and the staff were very helpful. That's not it not only was it a last minute reservation, on the day of the scheduled reservation I realized I was a day off and need to change it. The staff again (Veronica) was very polite and helpful in getting me situated. On arrival I was greeted by Mr. Donald, he has a great spirit. We ran into a miscommunication in the system about payment methods he got Veronica on the phone. She came to the front and we got everything resolved rather quickly. On top of that the facility was nice and clean. Comfy beds. Breakfast. Parking. Located in a great area with nice food and lounge options. Shuttle service. Located near the Airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

We greatly appreciate your positive comments of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. We are pleased to read you were impressed with our location close to the airport and that you loved the outstanding services provided by Veronica, Mr. Donald & the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope we will have an opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

I was in Atlanta to interview with Delta. After searching hotels I decided on La Quinta due to price and proximity. The shuttle driver, Chris, took me from ATL to the hotel was great. Check In was easy and the front desk staff was prompt, courteous and friendly. The room was clean. I always look for signs of bed bugs under the sheets at the head of the bed and didn't even find a speck of dirt. Just out of curiosity I looked under mattress pad (odd, I know) and there were ZERO stains on the mattress and also no stains on the pad. That's unheard of these days. The bed was so comfortable I was able to get a good night's sleep and be prepared for my interview the next morning at 0730. The morning shuttle was great and had me at Delta headquarters within 5 minutes. If I'm ever in need of a hotel near the airport in Atlanta again I'll definitely be staying here!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vital13

Vital, thank you for your review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. We agree that our rooms are a great choice especially if you are looking for a something peaceful near the Atlanta airport. Your compliments will be shared with our entire staff, especially with Chris for a job well done. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Secure parking, friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed, all for a reasonable price. There are several restaurants in the area, including Ruby Tuesday's across the parking lot and Malone's Steakhouse across the street, we have eaten at both and they are good options.
For the price range, the hotel is nice, well maintained and clean, we had zero issues. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave. Considering it is right next to the busiest airport in the US, it was pretty quiet in our 3rd floor room.
We did not eat the continental breakfast, so cannot speak to how it was.
Drive time to the North terminal was 5-6 minutes, though currently there is construction at North terminal, so there was a serious jam of traffic even at 11:00 PM trying to pick up passengers, took about 30 minutes to get through the terminal. This was the day before the airport-wide power outage, so that did not affect this traffic.

Room Tip: Parking in back is good, access from a door just past the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Robin, we loved reading that you felt like you got a great deal at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. Offering guests good value for their money is one of the things we strive for. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our pet-friendly feature. Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience, and we look forward to your return visit.