“Wonderfully Convenient”

Genesis Bar and Grill
Ranked #464 of 4,309 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Korean
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is connected via outdoor covered walkway to our hotel.

Nice menu for travelers.

Incredibly friendly and efficient staff.

No need to look elsewhere if staying at the Country Inn & Suites next door.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Went in thinking it wouldn’t be up to much. Defo needs updated. Food though was amazing. I had the Cajun chicken pasta, it was so good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

My friend needed a hotel with a hotel shuttle and I suggested the Country Inn and Suites and said I'd pick her up for supper. When I got there I realized she was staying at the south location instead of the north location, and the restaurants I'd previewed in College Park were not going to fit the bill. What a lovely surprise this attached restaurant turned out to be! Not only did they have typical American bar food like hamburgers, they also had Korean Bulgogi! I had the beef bulgogi, medium spicy, and it was amazing and a very large portion. My friend had a Reuben sandwich and a lovely side salad and truly enjoyed both.
The atmosphere is kind of typical.. there are TV's around but not too intrusive. The service was cheerful if a bit disjointed and I will definitely go back again on my own. The restaurant has a separate entrance than the hotel in the back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Close to Atlanta Airport we found Genesis Grill. They made us feel welcome right away. Their Chicken Fingers are good and the choice of beer (import as well as home) is great. The Missis and her staff were friendly and accurate.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Unfortunately I was stuck in Atlanta and late at night and was felt like I was starving. The Country Inn directed me here because it is connected to them. It is typical bar scene, but the customer service was great and so was the food. After leaving there, I had forgotten most of the frustration. I so much appreciate how understanding they were. I guess they get a lot of people that come in and stranded at the airport. The fish was awesome!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Genesis Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!