1,130 results
All reviews gt campus club room waffle house within walking distance the hotel staff meeting space marta station parking garage the entire staff fox theater up to date definitely stay here again barnes noble eliana midtown starbucks
Reviewed October 4, 2015

This is a no fuss, comfortable hotel. The concierge and front desk staff were both very helpful and very polite at all times. Rooms are comfortable and clean and overall we had a very pleasurable stay. It is also conveniently located near Georgia Tech in a very nice student neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are so delighted that we made your stay a memorable one. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel we will share those with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you again should your travel plans bring you back the Midtown, Atlanta area.

Reviewed October 1, 2015

We were in Atlanta for a conference at this hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was courteous, helpful, and honest. In particular, a lady named Topia was working at the bar when my husband over paid her for a beer. She chased him down to let him know his mistake! Then the next night we came in right when the restaurant had closed hoping to get a dessert. She immediately came over to us recited what desserts they had available, then offered to go get us whatever we wanted from the restaurant. She was so kind and helpful! Thank you Topia!! We had a restful stay and the hotel concierge made great suggestions for restaurants within walking distance. The lobby had nice seating which allowed for me to sit and enjoy the city views and read. They also kept fruit infused water available in the lobby for all guests! That was truly a treat!

2  Thank DanaMonte B

Wow what a wonderful review. Thank you for all the wonderful comments that will be seen with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor each day. Our entire team is delighted that your experience was memorable and many of our associates left a lasting impression on you. We will share all of your comments with our entire team and look forward to hosting you again in the near future should your travel plans bring you back to MIdtown Atlanta

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Attended a conference at this hotel and stayed two extra days. Very clean public areas and friendly staff. Two separate small bars and a restaurant with buffet at every meal. Can order from a menu also. I had a corner room which was a little larger than average sized rooms. Free wifi was a nice perk and was fairly fast for hotel wifi. Distance from downtown a little further than I preferred. I walked one time and it took me about 20 minutes. Taxis always available immediately outside lobby door so can get downtown quickly when you want.

1  Thank Randy S

Reviewed September 28, 2015

I was very impressed with my stay at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center. I went for a two day conference so spent two nights there. Hotel room was great, met every expectation you would have for staying in a nice hotel. The conference services, however, far exceeded all my expectations! Included in conference fees was a great continental breakfast, with made to order smoothies one morning. The included lunch was an amazing buffet of top notch dishes and a great salad bar, and a ton of fantastic desserts! Plus, throughout the day there were drinks available (soda, juice, water, milk) and all sorts of snacks and candy to keep you going. One afternoon the was even an ice cream sundae station! Breakout session rooms were well equipped with tech and ran smoothly. All around a great place to host a conference!

1  Thank David R

Reviewed September 28, 2015

So, I had a business trip/conference in Atlanta which was taking place at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center. So, I decided to stay there and overall the hotel was a nice hotel with a decent size room and comfortable bed. My biggest complaint about the hotel was the unfriendly people they have working there. I have never been to Atlanta before so perhaps I just don't know the area but I have never stayed in a hotel where across the board, the staff was generally unfriendly and seemed bothered by guests. Fortunately, the conference center staff was better and the conference rooms were very good and their food offerings were great. I would stay at this hotel if the conference were here (again) but if not, I would find a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business