All reviews georgia tech valet parking front desk breakfast and dinner garden inn great hotel small kitchen two blocks piedmont park complimentary breakfast home away from home full kitchen one bedroom suite valet staff per day yogurt easy access
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Great rooms, Great staff, Great place to stay if you're in the Alanta area. Close by grocery store, eatery available across the street until 5a. Great complimentary breakfast. I didn't make it to one of the evening socials but those are complimentary as well. I enjoyed my stay and hope others will too.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, 960lashawna, and for your review of that stay. We are so pleased to hear of your tremendous stay and we are thankful that you shared that experience with others. Safe travels and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel as I found a deal on Priceline for $138 per night for a one bedroom suite compared to prices of $250+ in the area at the time of booking. I saw it was near the highway but some of the reviews I read said it wasn't noticeable or an issue - I disagree! There seemed to be constant sirens going by in the evenings and sporadically during the night. So, if that is going to keep you awake like me, I suggest booking elsewhere!

Other than that, the staff was very friendly, the room was fairly clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The room did show some sign of wear & tear with gaps between the kitchen flooring and wall and rust on the towel bars in the shower as a couple examples. The pool area was great - I stayed during the week but only saw two other people there one evening and it was huge! The breakfast was as expected for a continental included with your room - ok, but nothing to be excited about. If you can live with the noise and find a similar deal, the price seemed to be a great deal for this area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

I am so glad that you were able to find a great deal at our hotel, JKLangs. I am so sorry that the noise lead you to not enjoy your stay with us. I do have a couple of options that I have been told will negate a noise issue, should you be impacted by one. First, request a room on the pool side, this the side of the hotel that is away from the main road and highway. Second, request a high floor room. I have been told that when you are higher, then you are less likely be impacted by the noise. We will continue to work hard to create a better stay experience and we appreciate you giving us a try and sincerely hope that you might be willing to give us another try the next time you are in the area. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Huge updated suite with wall to wall, windows. Excellent location, walking distance to restaurants, supermarket, and sights. Some stains on carpet. Excellent pool for swimming laps and nice gym. Short uber ride to Olympic park.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

We are so glad that you had a great stay with us, yolandae422. I have a hard time not staring out the windows myself. It is truly a great view from every room. We will have that carpet shampooed. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do to push that score from a 4 to a 5 for your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Spent 3 nights here in the two room suite with kitchen. Nice room, and the staff went out of their way to help all the folks here that came up from Florida to avoid the hurricane. Last night they ran a movie for all the kids in one of the meeting rooms - really thoughtful. They put out a great hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

We understand how hard it is to be away from home unexpectedly and with worry about is happening there, Bill A. We are thankful that you made it safely here, and then safely home and we pray that you did not sustain much damage. Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to post a review. The team worked hard to make everyone feel as at home as possible. We hope that you might come back under better circumstances and we will be here working hard to push your score from a 4 to a 5. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

if you're looking to pay $400/night for an average hotel room where you get "the pleasure" of listening to interstate noise throughout the night, oh have i got a place for you! dirty hotel. overpriced. television didn't work in one room. satellite tv came coming in and out. truly, one of the worst stays i've had in a very long time!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

I am so sorry that you had such a negative experience with us, Paul M. We do work hard to provide a clean room and great customer service that we hope leads to a pleasurable experience. I do understand that some guests are more susceptible to road noise. If you do decide to give us another opportunity, please request a high floor or pool side room, as the noise is lower than on the highway side. I am sorry that you had TV issues and I will investigate the issue to try to determine the cause and rectify it if possible. We are working hard to improve every day and your feedback allows us to focus on what is most impactful to our guests. Thank you. Safe travels, and we hope to be given another opportunity to shine.