All reviews georgia tech valet parking great hotel garden inn small kitchen two blocks complimentary breakfast living room home away from home full kitchen valet staff per day yogurt would definitely stay here again easy access nice room marta station
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Didn't have much choice as to where to stay for the wedding. Mother of the bride told us there was a block of rooms reserved. We were so pleasantly surprised! Easy access to all of Atlanta, great location, clean, very friendly staff, and great breakfast included! Highly recommend

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

We are so glad that we were able to give you a positive surprise and that everything went so well for your stay. I know traveling for happy occasions can change to bad quickly if the hotel does not work out. We hope that if you return the city, you will stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we truly appreciate it. Safe travels, taco4615. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Cleanliness was not to good. Staff did not have communication with each other. My sister had issues, a lot of issues with her stay. It seemed the staff gave us an attitude for that. It was an ok stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

I am so sorry that you and your sister had such troubles during your stay. We truly work hard to exceed the expectations of our guests. Please reach out to me directly at Jason.Spencer@SageHospitality.com and let me know the nature of your issues so that I may have a chance to address those issues properly. We pride ourselves on service and when we disappoint, I want to take those experiences, learn from them and train the team on the things we must do to get better. Again, VacaFrk, I am so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. Safe travels, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

My family rented this room for 4 nights.Late arrival- no bedding for pullout sofa,food on the counter-smudged grim on the stove-dirty floors-stains on the wall from spilled drinks-not dusted- a pillow with a blood stain-we did get a credit for a few days BUT they never cleaned the room! I was never offered a different room! They kept blaming it on a communication breakdown. No heated pool/no heated hot tub! Even had someone touch my husbands work laptop!! Had to file a complaint. Very disappointed in Hilton !!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

I want to offer my personal apology for the issues that you experienced during your stay. They are not common issues that we have and I am horrified to hear about how we consistently disappointed you. I will be meeting with the housekeeping and front office supevisors to determine the primary cause of the problems you experienced, determine a way to ensure that they never happen again, and then follow up to ensure we are working to turn that plan into a reality. I truly hope that you might consider giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations should you return to the area. Safe travels, and I again, I am truly sorry for your experience.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I enjoyed my overall experience with this hotel. James was very accommodating and the rest of the staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again. It’s within walking distance of GA tech learning center.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us, nisejw2015, and for your kind words. We will celebrate you specifically mentioning James, as that is one goal of ours. Offer such memorable experience that guests remember your name. I am so thankful that you had an overall enjoyable experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and please know that we will be here working hard to earn a 5 star review for your next stay with us. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This is the third time we've stayed at this hotel - always use it when we visit Georgia Tech. Great location if you are driving or flying - you can take the MARTA directly from airport to a stop that is 1 block from the hotel for $3. Staff is excellent and friendly. Suites, especially the one with the rounded window that faces downtown, are fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

I think you summed up one of our primary benefits perfectly, MadMaxCMD. Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for your well worded review. We are so happy to be your hotel of choice in Midtown and will continue to work hard to stay your preferred hotel. Safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you next time.