All reviews georgia tech valet parking front desk breakfast and dinner garden inn great hotel small kitchen two blocks piedmont park complimentary breakfast home away from home full kitchen one bedroom suite valet staff per day yogurt easy access
Reviewed November 11, 2017

We have stayed at this hotel 6 times since it opened. It has gone down hill in service every time. For the last three visits the hot tub has been only Luke warm and when we complain we get a variety of excuses. Each time being told there was an issue with the unit. The last two times we finally got to GM and he finally got the problem fixed within hours (Apparently he is the only one who can authorize it to be turned up) This most recent stay the front desk was polite but basically smiled and chuckled as they told me that is as hot as it gets. I am done with this place and expect more from a Hilton property. I am sure the hotel will write some lame excuse as to why the hot tub was only Luke warm but the fact is this is not some one time experience but a trend for this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

I have nothing to offer you but my sincere apologies, FloridaRocket. We failed to exceed your expectations and that is inexcusable. We will continue to work hard to ensure that this is not a normal occurrence for our guests. We hate to lose you as a valued guest over this issue, but I understand completely. You value your time in the hot tub and we have failed to give that you time in each of your last three visits. Safe travels and once again, I am sorry for that we will be losing your business.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Didn't have much choice as to where to stay for the wedding. Mother of the bride told us there was a block of rooms reserved. We were so pleasantly surprised! Easy access to all of Atlanta, great location, clean, very friendly staff, and great breakfast included! Highly recommend

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

We are so glad that we were able to give you a positive surprise and that everything went so well for your stay. I know traveling for happy occasions can change to bad quickly if the hotel does not work out. We hope that if you return the city, you will stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we truly appreciate it. Safe travels, taco4615. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Cleanliness was not to good. Staff did not have communication with each other. My sister had issues, a lot of issues with her stay. It seemed the staff gave us an attitude for that. It was an ok stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

I am so sorry that you and your sister had such troubles during your stay. We truly work hard to exceed the expectations of our guests. Please reach out to me directly at Jason.Spencer@SageHospitality.com and let me know the nature of your issues so that I may have a chance to address those issues properly. We pride ourselves on service and when we disappoint, I want to take those experiences, learn from them and train the team on the things we must do to get better. Again, VacaFrk, I am so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. Safe travels, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

My family rented this room for 4 nights.Late arrival- no bedding for pullout sofa,food on the counter-smudged grim on the stove-dirty floors-stains on the wall from spilled drinks-not dusted- a pillow with a blood stain-we did get a credit for a few days BUT they never cleaned the room! I was never offered a different room! They kept blaming it on a communication breakdown. No heated pool/no heated hot tub! Even had someone touch my husbands work laptop!! Had to file a complaint. Very disappointed in Hilton !!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

I want to offer my personal apology for the issues that you experienced during your stay. They are not common issues that we have and I am horrified to hear about how we consistently disappointed you. I will be meeting with the housekeeping and front office supevisors to determine the primary cause of the problems you experienced, determine a way to ensure that they never happen again, and then follow up to ensure we are working to turn that plan into a reality. I truly hope that you might consider giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations should you return to the area. Safe travels, and I again, I am truly sorry for your experience.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I enjoyed my overall experience with this hotel. James was very accommodating and the rest of the staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again. It’s within walking distance of GA tech learning center.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us, nisejw2015, and for your kind words. We will celebrate you specifically mentioning James, as that is one goal of ours. Offer such memorable experience that guests remember your name. I am so thankful that you had an overall enjoyable experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and please know that we will be here working hard to earn a 5 star review for your next stay with us. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again soon.