“Needs a renovation.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #60 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The customer service is good. The rooms are outdated the fridge was dirty on the inside. The toilet had paper left on it. The mattresses are old and the t.v. remote had no back to it. Not pleased at all

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

I want offer my sincere apologies, Veronica W. The experience you had at our hotel is not what we strive to offer each and every guest. I have taken your comments back to each of our supervisors for housekeeping and maintenance to review ways to ensure that your experience is not duplicated. I hope that should you find the need to return to the Midtown area, you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

All the staff are very polite, friendly and attentive. The room is very spacious, clean and location is great to get around the city. GT is at walkable distance. It has been such a great experience staying here. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much, Tae Eun K, for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Midtown. I also want to thank you for taking the time to review your stay as well. We do work hard to provide great service, a clean and comfortable room, and a location that is convenient to just about everywhere in Atlanta. We are proud to have been offer to exceed your expectations. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I just want to start this review by saying how I have an irrational angst towards hotels in general. They're just not my thing.

However, Homewood Suites in Midtown TOTALLY changed my perception on the hotel industry. The front desk agents are super cordial and helpful, the kitchen staff are a delight to interact with, everyone working there seems to really happy and striving to give you their contagious smile.

You'd expect free food to be "meh" quality but over there...wow. Their breakfast were delicious, their orange juice was tasting as fresh as if I'd have made it with freshly picked oranges...their coleslaw is out of this world, and how can you say no to be able to make your own fluffy waffles on a Sunday?!

Room maintenance was spot on. Tons of amenities for different situations (from mini-sewing kits to makeup removal kits to even shoe wipes...they really want you to feel at home there.

There's honestly nothing I can come up to complain about my experience there. It was truly an escape from reality for me in a vibrant area. I can't wait to be back in Atlanta with Homewood Suites next year!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sebastien P
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

It is our goal to completely blow the minds of our guests and I am so happy we were able to do just that for you, Sebastien P. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to complete a review of your great experience. Safe travels and we hope to blow your mind again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very nice. The room could use some more recent updates and the dishwasher wasn't even hooked to the counter. When we opened it and checked the dishes inside one of the glasses was broken, but we couldn't find the piece missing, q little disturbing. The breakfast wasn't great. But that being said, the beds we're clean and the room was nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us, Sandra S, as well as for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. We certainly do work hard to provide a clean and comfortable room, exceptional service and an "at home" feel. I am so sorry that one of your glasses was broken, I will work with the housekeeping team to prevent that from occurring again. Also, if you have any additional feedback on how we can improve our breakfast, please reach out directly to me at Jason.Spencer@SageHospitality.com. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We have stayed at this hotel 6 times since it opened. It has gone down hill in service every time. For the last three visits the hot tub has been only Luke warm and when we complain we get a variety of excuses. Each time being told there was an issue with the unit. The last two times we finally got to GM and he finally got the problem fixed within hours (Apparently he is the only one who can authorize it to be turned up) This most recent stay the front desk was polite but basically smiled and chuckled as they told me that is as hot as it gets. I am done with this place and expect more from a Hilton property. I am sure the hotel will write some lame excuse as to why the hot tub was only Luke warm but the fact is this is not some one time experience but a trend for this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

I have nothing to offer you but my sincere apologies, FloridaRocket. We failed to exceed your expectations and that is inexcusable. We will continue to work hard to ensure that this is not a normal occurrence for our guests. We hate to lose you as a valued guest over this issue, but I understand completely. You value your time in the hot tub and we have failed to give that you time in each of your last three visits. Safe travels and once again, I am sorry for that we will be losing your business.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Didn't have much choice as to where to stay for the wedding. Mother of the bride told us there was a block of rooms reserved. We were so pleasantly surprised! Easy access to all of Atlanta, great location, clean, very friendly staff, and great breakfast included! Highly recommend

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We are so glad that we were able to give you a positive surprise and that everything went so well for your stay. I know traveling for happy occasions can change to bad quickly if the hotel does not work out. We hope that if you return the city, you will stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we truly appreciate it. Safe travels, taco4615. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Cleanliness was not to good. Staff did not have communication with each other. My sister had issues, a lot of issues with her stay. It seemed the staff gave us an attitude for that. It was an ok stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

I am so sorry that you and your sister had such troubles during your stay. We truly work hard to exceed the expectations of our guests. Please reach out to me directly at Jason.Spencer@SageHospitality.com and let me know the nature of your issues so that I may have a chance to address those issues properly. We pride ourselves on service and when we disappoint, I want to take those experiences, learn from them and train the team on the things we must do to get better. Again, VacaFrk, I am so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. Safe travels, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.